• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

22 Excellent

About TheSwede99

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. There is already the possibility to lease the land for 30 years, increasing 20 years makes little difference.
  2. I'm sure, oral agreements do not apply in Thailand. New rules regarding a person to stand as garantor is that they can no longer be required for payment. The conclusion is that you can keep the car and continue the installment or stop paying and returning the car. I believe the seller still has a debt of the car and want a person who will take over the loan of the car in the car company, the real owner of the car is the car company. The seller has no use for a personal garantor otherwise.
  3. I got my ID card last week, went very smoothly. Took the Yellow house book to the Nongprue municipality that issued it, so they could confirmed the validity. Other documents needed was: Passport with the extension of visas, driver's licenses. Made copies of all documents. Brought the confirmation and the rest of the documents to the Ampur of Banglamung and got the ID card, cost 100 baht.
  4. Surely bus company's insurance will pay the children's hospital bill? If they do not have any insurance, must surely bus company owners pay for it. If they don't have money, sell the bus.
  5. Maybe he lives in Sweden and maybe he has a Swedish passport, but he's definitely not Swedish origin, he is an impostor from another country. Hoping that his Swedish insurance company becomes aware of fraud attempt and it does not stop with that he gets 500 baht fine here in Thailand.
  6. Hello, you wrote in this reply that you have a Thai ID card. I did not know that it is possible to hold such a card for foreigners. I also have a yellow house book but do not know how or where to get an ID card. Would be grateful if you could inform me on how to go about getting one. Thank you in advance
  7. yes they accept it incorrectly like so much else, but it should be TM28.
  8. Yes Jedsada3 is right, TM30 is for the hotel, landlord or owner of the property where you live and TM28 is for alien who stays in Thailand
  9. - Frequently visited places such as clubs, restaurants, shops, hospital IMMIGRATION PATTAYA, JOMTIEN
  10. Will i get a fine if i hand in TM30 tomorrow?
  11. What is your advise? Is it best to hand in TM30 or take a chance and do nothing.
  12. What, And??????????
  13. I have plan to change to extension to stay based on retirement in februari. Office in Pattaya
  14. I arrived to Thailand last week, i had a single entry non o visa. I live in my own house and have the yellow house book. Now my friend tells me that i have to report to imigration within 24 hour or i will get a 4000 thb fine. Is this really correct? I have never made a report erlier at arrival.