Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

75 Excellent

About JohnnyBKK

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

2,885 profile views
  1. Elite visa and work

    You can pay 2K baht per time for the perks, anyone can use the elite service.
  2. Elite visa and work

    Being a member without the visa is quite useless by the way.
  3. Buy a car from another province ?

    Ok so I had to go to Bangkok at the transportation office of Sukhumvit, it took 1 hour only. Arrived at 3pm, it was done at 4pm. Then I had to do it all over again in Chonburi, with the same set of papers. 3 days after I got new plates and everything was transfered into my name in Chonburi. The car has to be inspected 2 times. For Bangkok : The seller came with me so the seller had his documents Visa, stamp and arrival card copy Passport copy Residence certificate from the immigration Blue book For Chonburi : Visa, stamp and arrival card copy Passport copy Residence certificate from the immigration Blue book
  4. Hello, I want to buy a car registered in Bangkok, my residency certificate is from Pattaya. What papers do I need ? The idea is to register the car in Pattaya if possible. Thanks.
  5. Can I use that book to answer the questions ?
  6. Wont my certificate of residence and medical test be expired by then ? Is it ok ? Thanks.
  7. They didn't ask for anything else than my lease agreement and 3 photos and 600 thb for 2 residence certificates done in 30 minutes. Arrived in Thailand only 20 days ago.
  8. Hello, I want to make a motorbike driving license in Pattaya, do I need to book ? Can I just show up there ? I have to make it from scratch (theory and driving test). Thanks.
  9. Accounting cost for small companies ?

    We are in the process of closing down the company, I refuse to pay such amounts for accounting.
  10. Hello, I need a residency certificate to buy a car and to make a motorbike driving license. The requierements are different depending on the immigration office and I'm not sure of which documents I need to bring with me to get this done. Thanks Best regards,
  11. The lease was done 2 or 3 yrs after the divorce.
  12. I'm already out of that home, I'm talking about thailand
  13. I left that home years ago, a bunch of dudes came to steal all my stuff, some relatives of her shoot them, police got involded, a lot of things happened, I left in case the relatives of the robbers would come back. Let's say I lose that home, what else can happen to me ? Let's imagine for a moment that she wants to make bad things. What could she do ?
  14. What a joke... last year she sold my car without my consent too, by forging my signature. I didn't care much because it was an old car. Is there something else she can do to make problems to me ? Can she take a loan on my behalf ? Can I end up in jail or without my passport if she sign anything on my behalf ?
  15. The paper states that I have to pay 30K baht per year for 30 years for a total of 900K thb. It was registered by myself and her at the land office in Hua Hin and a paper was attached to the land deed. I myself received another paper with a red stamp. In 2017 I sent way more than 30K, so she can't say that I didn't pay her. We did this WAY after the divorce, maybe 2 or 3 years after. As she was gambling I got worried she might gamble the house and she agreed that some loan sharks might come after the house. So we decided to do this as a protection for both of us. Now she sent me a scan of a paper stating that a mortgage of over 1 million thb was registered on the house at the land office. She will never repay this mortgage. We had an agreement between that I could stay there rent free forever as I paid for everything. But now if the bank takes the home, I will have to pay those 30K thb per year to the bank, will the bank contact me ? How this thing works ?