Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About logres212

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

666 profile views
  1. 90 days report after going home ?

    Just another question on this subject. I'm leaving the country on the day my 90 day report is due, do I need to report( it falls on a Saturday anyway) before I go? My guess is not, but just to be sure though. Be back in a month..
  2. Windows 10 automatic update

    Also, as I did , go to manage internet connections and make the IP you are using a metered connection. Windows will not automatically update over on this type of connection.