Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

201 Excellent

About roobaa01

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

2,502 profile views
  1. germany did not participate in the attack cause they were not asked. why was germany not asked for due to merkel's lack of creating an intelligent int. foreign policy , she had germany politically isolated internationally. maas is a political nonsense without the ability to implement a forceful german diplomacy. he is pale, stays pale without competence, proven already when he held the justice office. wbr roobaa01
  2. reminding me of a movie harald and maude. wbr roobaa01
  3. gday ya, 1. well written 2. official flyer ought to be released ..my road map to thailand wbr roobaa01
  4. they, muslim palestinian terrorists are talking of human rights , whilst waiving the NAZIFLAG, www.israelnationalnews.com wbr roobaa01
  5. a way to keep terrorist at bay. wbr roobaa01
  6. the usual falling back into the victim role which is common tactics by muslim palestinian groups after having executed provocative violence against israel security forces. seeing palestine terrorists carrying banners "kill all jews" says enough about their violent believes. wbr roobaa01
  7. make a high wai so you dont die. wbr roobaa01
  8. @simple 1 as usual you are trumpeting the mainstream leftist media. www.dw.com/en german afd politicians travel to syria in an effort to send back syrian refugee. wbr roobaa01
  9. right now a group of german politicians members of parliaments stay in syria to assess the situation. thus far they found 90 % of syria no more fighting instead rebuilding as well as reconstruction takes place. cities like aleppo show no signs of destruction. hence time for syrians to go home. wbr roobaa01
  10. yes wrong with merkel's illegal policy of letting every freeloader into the country, promoting islamic anti-semitism, media censorship by an incompetent justice minister of the sharia party germany heiko maas, an german army destroying defence ministress called rifle uschi for she cannot distinguish betwix a spoon and a gun. no it is not 2 ways for germany is mainly export driven. wbr roobaa01
  11. the political lame duck merkel is responsible for the us tension with germany for she and her junta engaged firstly into anti-trump rhetoric as well as bashing. but the hopes faded soonly that president trump might resign from his offices. merkel is crouching to trump begging for mercy for merkel's damaging policy could cause mass unemployment if the usa raises car import tariffs. wbr roobaa01
  12. l&h bank offers fixed deposit 2 % for 36 months, after 15 % tax deduction net 1.7 %. wbr roobaa01
  13. just to clarify .....1. marriage extension for the first application can require a wittness. 2. the requirement to present a wittness for subsequent marriage extensions applies only to couples without children. wbr roobaa01
  14. @mommysboy can u point out the social benefit amount the chap would be entitled to once back in the uk as resident ??? wbr roobaa01
  15. @mitch82 why dont u have ya foreign marriage not registered at ya local amphur ?? wbr roobaa01