Jump to content
Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 12 December 2018 22:08


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

21 Excellent

About beavenlen

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

778 profile views
  1. i believe as a uk state pensiiner that you can get non o ,just need pension letter which i have used for over five years year before last was informed that i could switch to non o me saving valuable space in my passport, a uk state pension makes life here very easy if you follow the rules be nice and if problems arise smile and go away to sort them. thank god i di not have some of the money some expats have and all the problems that seem to arise. usually leading tl freefall experiance from their lavish condos....an immediate apology to all you poor wealthy expats.