Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

20 Excellent

About FatVern

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. That's a good thread! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  2. One question: what if you are out of the country when the 90 day reports are due?
  3. Today at CW I received the Non-O 90 day Extension based on Retirement that expires March 13, 2018. Thank you thank you for all the advice! Question 1) I had thought one official told me I could return to CW about 45 days before expiration for the 1 year extension, but I am certain the last official I talked with told me to return approximately 30 days before expiration... anyone know for sure? Question 2) when I go back to CW, what will I have to bring/do/fillout/pay for the actual one year extension? Question 3) is there any minimum required number of days that extension holder has to spend present in Thailand to maintain the one year extension? Do they care about that at all when you reapply the following year? Thanks in Advance!
  4. Miserable Studying Thai in Bangkok

    Go to the group classes and play dead. Fill the time learning on your own or studying something else. You said you don't care so don't care!
  5. Love the Chinese but they do not like to split their groups for any reason!
  6. I wonder what the parents would say if he offered them a brand new $10 bill and two buffalo wings. Spicy though. I bet they'd jump all over it.
  7. The article says they got married in US on November 1st. Can't wait to find out how long they lasted.
  8. Thanks again Ubonjoe! You da best!
  9. Thanks for your answers! Sorry please let me clarify. I (US citizen) was on the METV now ending 8th month and I got a new passport. I want an extension and I want to travel during that extension.
  10. I would like to see someone hang for this. I don't care who it is.
  11. Hello! I'd like to obtain a visa transfer to a new passport ( I have the embassy letter addressed to Wattana Office), obtain a 30 day visa extension, and obtain an exit permit. Would I be able to do all that at the immigration office on South Sathorn Road (507 Soi Suanplu South Sathorn Road, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120)? Or, do I have to go the Immigration Office at Chaeng Wattana? Thanks in advance!
  12. Now we know why he cheats