Jump to content
BANGKOK 15 November 2018 02:21


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral


  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

739 profile views
  1. Thanks for information. I am OK with transfer wholly or partly costs. What I do not want is the need to transfer money from overseas into Thailand to buy the condo or own part of it as I do not have any account in an overseas bank nor do I have any relative overseas.
  2. To obviate the necessity of sending funds from a foreign country into Thailand to buy a condo which may incur a loss in exchange rates, etc.
  3. I hold UK passport and on retirement visa renewed annually. My Thai wife has a condo under her sole ownership. She is willing to add my name in the title deed as a second owner. The condo is fully paid and not on any bank mortgage own. My question is: in this case, there is no such thing as send money into Thailand and get the necessary documents before my name can be added as opposed to a foreigner buying a new condo. Is this scenario feasible. My second question is: if my wife "gives" her condo to me as a present, do I need to send money from outside to Thailand as there is no actual buy-sell involved? Many thanks for your time and opinion.