Jump to content
Thai Visa Downtime 23/9/2018 10pm - 4am Read more... ×

Panda13

Advanced Members
  • Content count

    561
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

898 Excellent

About Panda13

  • Rank
    Senior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

797 profile views
  1. Panda13

    15% of Phuket’s advanced bookings cancelled

    This news just to hand: 47 ants died today after the laundry floor flooded. 20% of the nests' worker ants said they wont go near the laundry again. The other 80% of ants appeared to have no real opinion, as the never ending hunt for packets of spicey seaweed and Soi-dog flavoured Mama noodles continues unabated before the U.S. trade war really curtails the nests economy.
  2. The autopsy said they were stoned....must have been middle eastern crows...First offence. (Apologies to Monty Python)
  3. This is great news! I wonder how long it took the dog to train him to do that?
  4. The 2018 Miss Universe Australia line up now that they won't have a bikini section in it anymore and are only interested in their minds.
  5. And just for some balance on how savage a Polar Bear can be.
  6. Just set the "Quality Tourist Benchmark" while he was at it!
  7. Fun fact: Did you know that 50% of the people that you talk to everyday. are below average intelligence?
  8. Well, its easy to tell where she lives.
×