Marc Roth

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Marc Roth

  • Rank
  1. Hi all, I'm new to the forum, but I've been living/working here in Thailand for 6 years. Up till now I am working for an international property company that sorts all my permits and visas for me. I am looking to move up country where my Thai wife will start a business and I plan to supliment with teaching English. question is... What visa can I reside with, and can I get a work permit to work part-time at multiple schools in the area? Preferably without the need to do international visa runs on a regular basis.