Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About mmish

  • Rank
  • Birthday 11/14/1949
  1. Hi And thanks in advance for your guidance. I got my retirement visa in Chiang Mai. I am now in the Rayong area and my 90-day report comes due this week. Does anyone know what I need to bring to the local immigration office in either Klang or Rayong to fulfill the 90-day report other than my passport?? thank you Michael
  2. HI I gave up my condo to travel in Thailand. My 90-day report comes due in a few weeks. What do I use for permanent address if I have none...or is it just easier to exit and re-enter. And what docs do I need for the report? thanks if this is already covered in another post, excuse me. But, I did look. Michael