Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Imlovingit

  • Rank
  • Birthday 02/25/1994
  1. Hello, I'm a university student in Thailand. In my acceptance letter for the university, I graduate only in 2018 but I will be down with my course in July since I took extra subjects for every semster. And in April I have to go get 1 year visa extension. So my question is do I have to get a letter from the university in order to get 1 year more even though I am done with my course or just my acceptance letter will work?? Because I heard from others that if I am done with my course they will just give me visa until I finish it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk