Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About djdubuque

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  1. ATM fraud near Holiday Inn

    If I remember correctly it was a Bangkok bank ATM.
  2. ATM fraud near Holiday Inn

    There where charges on my account after words from different locations around the world. Online transactions. It's as if once my card was used in the ATM everyone and his brother started charging against the card.
  3. ATM fraud near Holiday Inn

    On a recent visit to Chiang Mai I was taken for close to 1000 USD, I blame the ATM outside the Holiday INN as it was the last transaction I did before I checked my bank statement. I only used two ATM's, One at the airport in Bangkok the other as mentioned. So I reported to my bank and they had to cancel my card and fedex a replacement. Long story short watch your transactions.