Jump to content
Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 15 November 2018 22:10


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Rudyreg

  • Rank
  1. So I see there are a few clever expats here who can speak and read Thai. Rooster your articles are insightful , lighthearted and full of my type of innuendo. Keep it up. I need some help for my Thai GF as she sees mega bargains which she keeps wanting to be involved in. How can I translate " if it sounds too good to be true, it is" ?
  2. OK. Thanks for that. Easier to go to the roadworthy centre
  3. I know that these can be done at the Land Transport office and the roadworthy centres. My bike is 1 year old and needs renewal of insurance and license. Does anyone know if it can be done at a 7-11?