Jump to content
BANGKOK 14 November 2018 07:09


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Stanvac

  • Rank
  1. Thank you for your quick response. Just a few more questions. I have over 400000 baht but in English bank account. Would this be sufficient. Also because the multi and single are different prices £125/£50 if multi is refused would they reimburse the difference as it would be standing order. Or do you think it would be easier for me to get the single entry then transfer money to my Thai bank account then apply for the year extension whilst in Thailand. Thanks again for your help
  2. I know this has been covered many times but can’t seem to locate the correct answer. My baby was born December last year in Phuket. Was on a tourist visa au the time. I then went to Vientiane to acquire a singe o visa on the basis of being a father. I am British and have returned to Uk for a couple of months for work. I am soon about to return to Thailand to visit child. My questions are can I acquire a single o visa from Thai London embassy by post and what documents do I need to send for this. Another question is it possible to get a multi entry visa to visit my child. The documents I have in my possession are birth certificate,childs tabien baan,mother’s tabien baan,mother’s ID card all signed and Legalization papers as I have been through the courts stating I am the legal father. I also have a bank account with sufficient enough money if needed for the multi entry. Sorry for long post and thanks in advance for answers