Jump to content
BANGKOK 14 November 2018 03:15


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About BoBoTheClown

  • Rank
  1. The monthly transfers must be from income like a pension or a salary. If they are and you meet the monthly required baht amount you are good. The instructions are simple.
  2. Its all here guys. Just take your time and read it. immigration_bureau_order_138-2557_2014_-_extension_documents.pdf
  3. If you have 65,000 baht of salary coming to any account (US,UK,Thai) every month you have the means to prove it. Only people that don't have the money can't figure out how to prove. Even a clown like me knows that.
  4. I will pray for you and the others that are in this situation.