Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Mac7unix

  • Rank
  1. Am looking to change to a new tax consultant as the one I use is retiring, I have looked threw the IRS for finding a tax professional overseas but only has 1 person listed in Bangkok, tried state department no luck, hunted threw Bangkok embassy website nothing as well, amcham has some listening but upon trying to verify name and companies nothing shows up, that goes back to state department or IRS. By the way found one name and sent email to IRS to verify if person is a enrolled agent, I know probably a waste of time as maybe no response Any help would be appreciated as don't want to deal with companies or people that can't be verified Thanks