Jump to content
BANGKOK 17 October 2018 03:20


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About ichingguy

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

2,050 profile views
  1. ichingguy

    child custody issue

    does legal jurisdiction, ie, where a child custody case can be filed be in Chiang Rai where the mother resides or does it have to be filed where the child, age 12, lives with her grandparents, ostensibly with the father, in Sukothai. I know the question does not pertain to visas but I could not find a forum for legal issues; if there is one please direct me to it.