Jump to content


Advanced Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

7,005 Excellent

1 Follower

About overherebc

  • Rank
    Titanium Member
  1. Multi entry non-o visa

    Applied today 18/4/2018 Ho Chi Mihn and for multi O they wanted 400,000 baht to show in the bank. I heard before it wasn't needed but took b'book and copies JIC. When I asked about it the lady said 'soon all embassies will be the same' Didn't ask about about single non O.
  2. For a long time after the war censorship of any kind was outlawed. I suppose the idea was really meant for the press at the time so everything and anything could be printed about 2nd world war crimes. Just so happened that it meant porn' was covered as well.
  3. Visa Saigon?

    Today was told that multi O requires 400,000 in bank. Had copies with me that they stuck in with my application. My wife had to write a sponsor letter when we were there.
  4. Obviously the friend of a friend was used to high class hotels.
  5. And the simple solution is one of these. Had one for years.
  6. They must do I've seen it in the movies. Only takes 3 seconds. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  7. LINE voice call stability

    Just wifi signal going up and down in strength. It happens.
  8. Weeks? 1 year and a 10 year blacklisting more suitable.
  9. Probably cheaper to move your wife to where you are.
  10. I was looking at the figures for 200,000 drunk drivers at 1,000 baht a head fine. You do the calculations. 200,000,000 more in the pot. And two more days to go.
  11. Restaurants In Ban Chang / Rayong

    Thought about it until I found out about the live music. Just me. BOF. Prefer peace and quiet. πŸ˜†
  12. Songkhran in Ban Chang

    Luckily the vast majority of water throwing lasts just the one day in Phala.
  13. Using the small brain instead of the other small one inside his skull?
  14. Big Change in Penang

    There was a thread before about Penang now only accepting 200/250 ?applications a day. Is there anyone who has been there since it re-opened (9th?) who can post if that is causing any problems or not? Any photos of the new layout?