Jump to content
Thailand Forum
finy

Quickest way from Samui to Penang and back?

Recommended Posts

Bigdogfarang    109
3 hours ago, South said:

All flights from NST go to Don Muang, no flights to KL from NST unless you go via Bangkok.

Right so you gotta do it via surat thani which is even closer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoorSucker    4,466
2 hours ago, Bigdogfarang said:

Right so you gotta do it via surat thani which is even closer 

Everything is relative. :wink:

 

Airport1.jpg.005ed713c0edf8c1db01f60c236b3e14.jpgAirport2.jpg.9cc6436326278fd122af950aa6210184.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gulfsailor    1,701
On 9/15/2017 at 2:40 PM, PoorSucker said:

Everything is relative. :wink:

 

Airport1.jpg.005ed713c0edf8c1db01f60c236b3e14.jpgAirport2.jpg.9cc6436326278fd122af950aa6210184.jpg

If you take the bridge at the 420 before Suratthani total distance will be around  95km, but travel time is 15 minutes - 30 minutes less than driving through Suratthani. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
islandguy    182

For those able to plan ahead Bangkok Air has lately had some promotions with Samui to KL fares at 4,500 rt. Evening flight and morning return. Bus, train and air link to Penang. Not shortest trip time but you are on Samui most of both departure and return days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoorSucker    4,466
1 hour ago, Gulfsailor said:

If you take the bridge at the 420 before Suratthani total distance will be around  95km, but travel time is 15 minutes - 30 minutes less than driving through Suratthani. 

That is the new bridge route travel time according to Google earth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 21 September 2017 05:00
Sponsors
×