Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Hunt on for gunman who shot at billionaire's son on Chonburi motorway

Obviously some writers do not know their cars.

This  Nissan is a cracker

• Like 1

Why does the story report that he is the son of a billionaire? What relevance does that have to the incident? None, as far as we know.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why does the story report that he is the son of a billionaire? What relevance does that have to the incident? None, as far as we know.

Extremely relevant.

local etiquette #1: It's simply not done to kill a billionaire's son.

local etiquette #2: Billionaire's sons kill with impunity.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Are you new to Thailand?

• Like 2

if it was an attempted hit over money or a girl surely they would have waited until he was at a standstill somewhere. I suspect some drunk jealous guys who are seriously going to regret their actions. nice bloody motor btw!

4 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

Are you new to Thailand?

Been here 25 years. Doesn't change the fact that who his father is and the size of his bank account has nothing at all to do with the incident. Except in Thailand, where money is always news.

Journalists are trained to write these articles with the most critical details first. and then the other details in the order of decreasing importance.

In this article the first information is the car type, followed by the license plate details.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pdaz said:

Cheapest secondhand one that I have see here was 6 million baht. Over USD 180K for an 8 year old car. Seen a few with a 14 million Baht price tag.

Thai bloke, nice lad, in my local market town has one. Paid 1.5 mil TB S/Hand, immaculate car, but an older model. Still, cheap for over here.

15 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Thai bloke, nice lad, in my local market town has one. Paid 1.5 mil TB S/Hand, immaculate car, but an older model. Still, cheap for over here.

Bargain price .. The cheapest on *bay priced in Britland is £33 k up and that is for earlier ones .. One's that are only a couple of years old are 55/60 k .. 

_20170907_152851.JPG

To me it doesn't matter if the victim was an elitist or not. 

Ok, well, perhaps I am smiling a bit 555. 

At first I was thinking it was a hit, then I was curious about the relevance of stopping on the highway to top off the windshield washer reservoir. Who would stop on a highway to refill a washer? Stop at a service station perhaps. 

15 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Been here 25 years. Doesn't change the fact that who his father is and the size of his bank account has nothing at all to do with the incident. Except in Thailand, where money is always news.

Except in Thailand ...... So you've just contradicted yourself.

It's never too late to wake up, even after 25 years.

Should always repay your debts on time, that's all I'm saying, speedy recovery 555

Edited by 4MyEgo