Thailand Forum
webfact

Pattaya police arrest 12 women from Uganda

juice777    445
Yes the one on the right makes enough to feed herself and then some!

Must be a market for that look!

Haha that one on the right I am more or less positive it's her. Tried to pick pocket me a few months ago. I was sitting out side Ibar finishing my beer. And I was chatting to them. I've done this a few times. When I found her hand in my pocket. So I started shouting at her and they all ran away. Then a few weeks ago in the same spot she came up to me again but this Time she has put on those of weight. I asked her if that is why she has to pick pocket people now because she is so fat now and she can't get any customers. She didn't look happy. Last week also I had a different one come up to me and just grab my beer and started drinking it. In the end I got it back then chucked it in the bin. I am glad the police are trying to do something about it. The lady boys are better behaved than this lot. I ant got a problem with black Girls just this lot down walking St. A couple of years ago at that burger joint next to Jp bar I had a few of them just hand me there bin. When I started laughing they called me a bad man and started swearing at me. And once I had one come up to me and call me ugly for no reason whatsoever. Now I ant exactly good looking but I'm not ugly to.I was really shocked because I was just minding my own business.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

observer90210    1,218

Once prostitution is legalized, not more racket-tea money...

no more blackmail or threats to the brothel owners (of course those that are not owned by some cunning Thai Police Officers)...and so on....

keeping it illegal and yet closing an eye to the practice brings in hefty collateral paybacks to the Thai "men of law"!:welcomeani:

Bastos60    152
On 8-9-2017 at 2:46 PM, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

I doubt if they keep them in Africa just as they didn't keep you in your country of origin. And if they going after prostitutes they should round them all up including all the Thai prostitutes or "boyfriend finders"  as they prefer to be called. 

These are trafficked women. They didn't come on holiday to thailand and decided to stay. Ugunda is not even on the UN list of countries from where people are recognized as refugees.

Arth    0
16 hours ago, Bastos60 said:

These are trafficked women. They didn't come on holiday to thailand and decided to stay. Ugunda is not even on the UN list of countries from where people are recognized as refugees.

Oh please dont make them out to be victims, they choose to go to Thailand to work as hookers.

Past time the Thai govt got rid of every single one of them.

Edited by Arth