Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
FolkGuitar

New Policy at CM Immigration?

CMBob    693

Filled out the same form yesterday referred to by FolkGuitar above.  My paperwork was already submitted but hadn't been processed yet when I was given the form to complete.  I gave them decent marks (while wondering how the completion of my paperwork would have gone had I given poor marks or added in the comment section that I thought the survey was a bit imbecilic). 

• Like 1

FolkGuitar    3,958

We were told by the people sitting next to us that the fellow manning the Re-Entry desk was taking between 20-30 minutes per applicant. Just as our number came up, he stood up and walked out the back door towards the toilets. Fifteen minutes later, the woman who appeared to be running the show sat down at the desk and called my number. My wife an I sat down together, at which point we were instructed to fill out the survey and hand them in. We did so, and then the woman took both our passports and documents, quickly went through both stacks, stamped everything for both of us, and we left the desk 10 minutes later. Ten minutes to process two of us, where as the other fellow was taking 20-30 minutes for one. We thanked the Gods for his weak kidneys.

• Like 1

anto    1,207

>>Did the Officer ask for a bribe or any personal favor?<<

Unbelievable ? but then i read you must hand this note in before getting your visa/documentation lol 

• Like 1

renaissanc    439

In case you don't know and it's relevant to your situation, the Re-entry Visa section at Suvarnabhumi Airport is open 24/7 (incl. Saturdays and Sundays). It's on the far right-hand side of the Immigration queues when you go down the escalator to the Immigration area after Security. It takes 5-10 minutes only.

Edited by renaissanc
  • Like 1

JaseTheBass    1,298
19 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

In case you don't know and it's relevant to your situation, the Re-entry Visa section at Suvarnabhumi Airport is open 24/7 (incl. Saturdays and Sundays). It's on the far right-hand side of the Immigration queues when you go down the escalator to the Immigration area after Security. It takes 5-10 minutes only.

Except when it's closed early in the morning...

amexpat    973
9 minutes ago, connda said:

Last 90 day report?  In and out in less than 5 minutes.  Hallelujah!!!  :smile:

My experience also - in CM. 

narkeddiver    421
1 hour ago, anto said:

>>Did the Officer ask for a bribe or any personal favor?<<

Unbelievable ? but then i read you must hand this note in before getting your visa/documentation lol 

If you tick no then the officer involved is reprimanded and given training in how to identify 'opportunities' ;)

ujayujay    303

Same in Hua Hin Immigration Branch at Bluport. They have a Tablet PC to answer this Questions. I usualy wait the Paperwork is done to fill in.

helloagain    353

Its a shame the new boy head of immagration does not read these comments

Edited by helloagain

Lizard2010    226

When i did mine a couple of moths ago at 1 PM

The lady Officer made a mistake

I was waiting at Immigration with a friend to have their paperwork done with a different area

I had a phone call to say to come to Immigration

i advised i was already their

It seems the office put the Wrong date on My Multi Re Entry Permit

So everyone should check all dates to make sure it is 100% Correct

Other than that mistake i was happy with the Service

• Like 1