Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Relying on the Russians - Thai hotels chief has mixed forecast for Pattaya high season

10 hours ago, over it said:

If a quality tourist wanted to come here they would not find much in the way of theaters, art galleries, and museums. There simply aren't very many.

Plenty of Thai culture to shove down their throats, though.

But Madam TAT is big on us all apparently wanting to frequent temples and waterfalls. Does worshiping at the alter of Venus count?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, USPatriot said:

All here for the sports tourism

Like it,  you make me feel respectable , many thx .

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

But Madam TAT is big on us all apparently wanting to frequent temples and waterfalls. Does worshiping at the alter of Venus count?

You got one letter too many in there mate :whistling:

Edited by Golden Triangle

Hey, when I am in Thailand  I regularly use the washroom of the 5 star and above

Hotels, as they have great TP. I buy drinks from their bars during happy hour, and

Happy, Happy hour right after that.  I  have even stayed at a luxery hotel in Bangkok

right  on the river. Have you?? I fortunately have not had to spend a minute in a Thai

prison, so I feel like I am not the lowest quality.

Geezer

He forgot the Chinese, Or maybe they are not looked upon as real tourists ? 

Don't worry sunshine TAT will be along soon to tell you it was the best year ever for tourists, chin up.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I beg to differ with you if I may, I have friends who, for Donkeys years stayed at the Dusit by the Dolphin roundabout, that used to cost them an absolute fortune, they then discovered that they could rent a large apartment nearby at the same time of year, Christmas/New year for the same period 3 to 4 weeks at half the price, it makes economic sense wouldn't you say ?

So long as they donate half their savings to the boys in orange all is good.

On 9/13/2017 at 9:02 AM, madusa said:

No paper in the toilet? Use the water from the tap with hose to wash you buttocks!

No I like to use nice soft paper like Andrex as it makes you feel clean so they say, not the carp that comes out of 5* hotels here that blocks up the sewage system. hey those are good word Sewage system

On 13/09/2017 at 0:38 AM, Thechook said:

Lots, I have a great appreciation of the performing arts and regularly visit the galleries and theatres of Pattaya and finish my day on a happy ending at one of the museums.

Me too!