Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Yingluck probably fled to Sa Kaew ‘using at least two vehicles’

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Everyone involved would be prosecuted regardless of their ranks or offices, he said.

does this mean that the people involved had ranks and held offices? my oh my, the sky is falling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, webfact said:

The second car appeared to reach Sa Kaew after 10pm, when immigration checkpoints were already closed. However, whether she left Thailand in the car afterwards had not been confirmed, Srivara said.

Oh, OK, immigration checkpoint closes at 10. Good to know!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most dangerous thing you can do is to give a narcissist a microphone and a platform. They just can't help themselves but speak absolute b*****. Zero shame. Just, "Look at me!". Zero self-awareness. 

 

My advice to the authorities on this 'case', and in fact, most big cases being followed closely by the public; 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This mullet wouldn't know what he ate for dinner. Just another dead space breathing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Foreign governments do not assist coup leaders and professional extortionit's. The UK or any other western country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

there were three "vehicles" involved in her "escape".

 

here is a photo of the interior of the third "vehicle".

 

 

 

yingluck3.jpg

Will they spawn yet again!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't they keep their big mouths shut? It's the only way to avoid constantly sticking their feet in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Two weeks ago the investigation was 80% complete, what's holding back the other 20%

 

Probably 2 vehicles used, what is that?  Civil cases can be determined on the grounds of probability but for criminal cases it is beyond all reasonable doubt.  Probably indicates they have no idea and their care factor is zero.

It's the making of now you see me, Thailand version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The second car appeared to reach Sa Kaew after 10pm, when immigration checkpoints were already closed.

The immigration checkpoint appeared to be closed to the public, but was manned by a smiling man who received a fat brown envelope in exchange for stamping her exit out of Thailand.  It's amazing that all of the media and government stories are focused on the use of cars to travel through Thailand, and none of them seem to care about what happened at Thailand's sieve of a border with Cambodia.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

As Prayut and Defence Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan visited the UK at the invitation of Secretary of State for Defence Sir Michael Fallon

 

O Yes when does this go down then, I thought they had enough trash in the UK already.

Many trash from UK already moved to PATTAYA & few other Thai towns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, zaphod reborn said:

The immigration checkpoint appeared to be closed to the public, but was manned by a smiling man who received a fat brown envelope in exchange for stamping her exit out of Thailand.  It's amazing that all of the media and government stories are focused on the use of cars to travel through Thailand, and none of them seem to care about what happened at Thailand's sieve of a border with Cambodia.

 

I would ne surprised of she turns up alive. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 23 November 2017 02:53
Sponsors
×