Thailand Forum
webfact

More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

siam2007    1,158
2 hours ago, Thechook said:

I can just imagine the bikies giving a sincere wai to police.  What about a wai and apology to the victim.

This is the normal way / normal wai here. And I would not be surprised if the local BIB's are involved in several ways

• Like 2

impulse    11,986
9 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Nobody on this forum knows first hand and close up any 1%er members of an MC, hence the idiotic comments. Been invited for a night out down the clubhouse? No, thought so. So refrain if you only surmise.

On the other hand, people in a cult are often the last to realize it's a cult.  

• Like 1

ovi1kanobi    108
36 minutes ago, champers said:

According to the other thread on this, the biker was banned for regularly getting drunk and picking fights with customers.

The bar owner will no doubt have to close his bar and leave the area. Very sad to see the rule of law failing and intimidation, and worse, winning.

TIT....

ovi1kanobi    108
45 minutes ago, champers said:

According to the other thread on this, the biker was banned for regularly getting drunk and picking fights with customers.

The bar owner will no doubt have to close his bar and leave the area. Very sad to see the rule of law failing and intimidation, and worse, winning.

Competition is sometimes a good thing.

JAG    12,291
So are you a member of this Surin club,see your from Issan, maybe their PR guy,
so you say all  MC members are all good,and only in it for a laugh,so how do you
explain,the criminal activities of of the Nomad/Outlaws ,in Surin, or is it all the
Monkey bar owners fault for banning one because he was an @rsehole.
regards worgeordie

You know I suspect that there is probably a lot of "six of one half a dozen of the other" going on here.

Disclaimer - I'm not in a MC gang, I don't think a Yamaha 110cc step through would qualify, I do like going to bars though...
  • Like 2

Get Real    1,612

Next release news! Hot! 5 massmurderers released after cleaning the prison toilet 5 times.

57 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept. Out of all the ignorant and un-informed comments I've read wasting my time reading this thread, this one is one of the dumbest.

99% of replies show that nobody really knows what they are talking about regarding the subject of MC's. All their misinformation gleaned from the shock horror media and tv and the laughable Wiki and laughable Feds. And where does Wiki get it's info? I rest my case.

Nobody on this forum knows first hand and close up any 1%er members of an MC, hence the idiotic comments. Been invited for a night out down the clubhouse? No, thought so. So refrain if you only surmise.

And before you ask, yeah I do know. Plenty.

As for the "plug and castrate the scum" comments - the phrase keyboard warriors has never been more apt.

You lot defending them seem to be the only ones talking about fighting, hard men and violence.

• Like 1

Nong Khai Man    109

He has said that the bikers have opened a rival bar called Cross Pistons..............And there's The ANSWER......It's all about Money / Profit....

giddyup    7,104
14 minutes ago, TVGerry said:

Criminals who are nice to people they like and party with are still criminals. 

Ted Bundy was a nice guy, unless you happened to be an attractive co-ed who was alone.

• Like 1