Thailand Forum
webfact

Teenage boys offered oral sex for foreigners at Chiang Mai massage shop

swissie    2,379

Well, you guys living in Chiang Mai, be prepared.

They are cracking down hard on everything not "Sport or Family" related in Pattaya.

If this keeps going, soon Chiang Mai will be the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Thai-Alps!

To stem the tide, local Farangs will have to form some type of "Sheriff's Possies", (on horseback), taking their clues from the Texas-Rangers.

Be prepared! Cheers.:smile:

Ruffian Dick    197
On 9/14/2017 at 8:40 AM, balo said:

Probably poor Burmese boys , lots of them in CM . I hope the owners are severely punished.

I'm told that Burmese immigrants have no rights in Thailand; is this true?

BuffaloRescue    134
On 14/09/2017 at 11:28 PM, observer90210 said:

This is what happens when the meddling NGO's of the western nations, make ingerence the internal affairs of eastern nations on the excuse of morals and prevent the teenagerts from working in global brand factories. Many of these factories sent them to school in the morning and gave them jobs in the afternoons.

Crackdowns were made on the factories, no more underage teenagers allowed to work and thus no more school, no more salary to help the family. The consequence becomes obvious with one way tickets to brothels!

Before the usual mindless trolls suggest if I support child labor, the answer is "No", not the best solution, but to choose, it is somewhat a better alternative in mixing factory work with school, in place of blowing pedophiles in a brothel!!!!

What a load of <deleted>. Why you feel the need to criticise NGOs and no empathy for victims? 

Bill Miller    313
On 9/14/2017 at 11:28 PM, observer90210 said:

This is what happens when the meddling NGO's of the western nations, make ingerence the internal affairs of eastern nations on the excuse of morals and prevent the teenagerts from working in global brand factories. Many of these factories sent them to school in the morning and gave them jobs in the afternoons.

Crackdowns were made on the factories, no more underage teenagers allowed to work and thus no more school, no more salary to help the family. The consequence becomes obvious with one way tickets to brothels!

Before the usual mindless trolls suggest if I support child labor, the answer is "No", not the best solution, but to choose, it is somewhat a better alternative in mixing factory work with school, in place of blowing pedophiles in a brothel!!!!

Aside from what the hell is ingerence, (I am guessing you mean "interference" ) since when has Thailand bowed to the dictates of "the Western nations", who do not notably have a consensus on such things?
Youths as young as fifteen are in fact permissible hires. There are a few dangerous occupations for which they cannot be hired, e.g. fishing, which is not notably a major Chiang Mai industry.  Abusive situations are rampant as the laws on child labor, like so many other laws, are indifferently enforced.
 "About 1.6 million children (below age 15) remain out of school, and many of these working children are employed under conditions that are harsh. The counterpart of child labor is non-completion of primary and junior secondary school, and this should be one target for policy." Nothing to do with your mythical "meddling NGO's of the western nations".
I reject your depiction of Western mores as being the catalyst for this. The kids are doing it because they can make much more money for much less strenuous work.
Get after the purveyors and the clientele.