Thailand Forum
webfact

"Most-hated German in Thailand" denied boarding Thai Airways flight to Laos

anto    1,205
39 minutes ago, Searat7 said:

I checked Seat Guru....he is at the very rear of a 747 in the middle of a center row

Does that infected leg smell ?

Xaos    318

Apparently they didn't want his leg blocking the emergency exit row [emoji23]

56045fcb94d4adac47ae6f760a08accb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

oldhippy    1,329
14 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I have passed this story on to a friend here in Laos who is a provincial police chief. He's spreading the word to his cop friends and immigration. If he tries his crap in Laos he could disappear, for a long time. I love communism, man, for reasons just like this.

Calling the Lao government communist is a joke, right?

MobileContent    2,117
35 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I have passed this story on to a friend here in Laos who is a provincial police chief. He's spreading the word to his cop friends and immigration. If he tries his crap in Laos he could disappear, for a long time. I love communism, man, for reasons just like this.

Laos is much more tolerate compared to Thailand. It will be an honor for those guys in Laos to invite Big Foot for some Laos Chinese booze at 30 Baht a bottle. As for you Cereal you seem to smoke to much of that grass in Laos and hopefully you are the next on the chopping block when Laos clean up the farangs.

Blue Muton    288

"Most hated German" isn't much of an accolade, I know I may be stereotyping but in my experience German men are quite fond of, in no particular order, beer, football, women and sausages. What is there not to like (apart from that beach towel thing)? I've been there a few times both on business and for leisure, never had a bad experience with Germans. Apart from penalty shoot-outs that is - but then again my very best German experience was a penalty shoot-out in the Allianz Arena!

anto    1,205
3 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

"Most hated German" isn't much of an accolade, I know I may be stereotyping but in my experience German men are quite fond of, in no particular order, beer, football, women and sausages. What is there not to like (apart from that beach towel thing)? I've been there a few times both on business and for leisure, never had a bad experience with Germans. Apart from penalty shoot-outs that is - but then again my very best German experience was a penalty shoot-out in the Allianz Arena!

They commonly are very serious and rather dull .At least that can not be said of Herr Benjamin Holst.

• Haha 1

anto    1,205
1 minute ago, willem1946 said:

Just a low scum animal

Judge and you shall in turn be judged .

Cereal    163

oooh...so many angry responses. I don't like scum. I especially don't like scum in my adopted country. You guys in Thailand can keep all the scum for yourselves, they are not welcome here. If I can help, I will. Every time.

FYI, Laos is a communist country. There are various types of communism, much like there are different types of democracies. Just ask an American if the USA is the same as Canada. The Lao people, my wife included, are very proud to be communist. As am I. Democracy sucks because it allows scum like that to work their evil magic.

If you want to bring hypocrisy and corruption into it, Thailand has Laos beat in both regards hands down. I don't know why anybody would live there. It's a dung heap.

OttoPollmann    57
53 minutes ago, Cereal said:

You must be an old member of the Stasi.

Their love to communism was overwhelming too.

They've loved to pass informations as well.

• Thanks 1

Cereal    163

FYI: I grew up in Germany. Amazing people. Amazing country. Amazing food.

oldhippy    1,329
2 minutes ago, willem1946 said:

Just a low scum animal

I love your subtlety.

Why did you not use capitals?