Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Brits among five Phuket tourists charged for brawl on Bangla

I'm usually awake and having my first coffee of the day at 4:30, that's when these 'gentlemen' just get started. One shouldn't judge a book by its cover I know but some people make it difficult not to

Gentlemen   Thats a very strong word for these scumbags.  deport the rsoles back to there country

Give us a break, they are not Brits !

Read it properly  It says Brits among 5 people. Brits are always there when trouble starts. Number one offenders here in Thai

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gracas said:

When your on holidays you have to expect to pay more, which appears to be the way it works.

There might be another factor but no need to go there!

A shady looking bunch of 'quality tourists'. ..... especially the hooligan with the arm full of ink ...... I wonder if Allah would approve their alcohol intake. All should have been put on the next flight out and banned from Thailand for life.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Quality tourists and the more interesting bit for UK immigration might be

Shadiqul Gani, a 25-year-old carrying a Bangladeshi passport identifying him as a British national from London.
Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/brits-among-five-phuket-tourists-charged-for-brawl-on-bangla-63851.php#OZPwlQ4GhYiSJGvh.99

Some journalists how the hell does a Bangladeshi passport identify him as a British national from London

If he was a British national he would be on a British passport. silly people

10 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Not true Brits anyway. These are the New Brits that the country could well do without.

• Like 2

Ha ha....... Britain can't be so bad every man jack wants to belong there these days........     British ?     Should of said it was four Bangly moslems armed with a bar bill shouting "Allah's got a bar" then Somchai from the BIB would of been decorated with yet another pair of wings and a gong, maybe even a seur smart.......... Now there's a real headline........

11 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

of course they are, a special pee degree

11 hours ago, hugh2121 said:

Yeah. All good British names!

Could you imagine a picture like this in the UK tabloids with five clearly western men with western names with four of them identified as Thai nationals? I can't! Perhaps British immigration could have learned a little from Thai immigration...too late now though methinks. Good to see though that these lads have assimilated well and are keeping up that most British off traditions...a drunken brawl. 

A guy arguing with a woman at 7am, on Bangla Road; come on gents, that is negotiating the price. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

7.00am, I am either still in my pit, or getting up for a pee !

Sometimes, it's good to be older ! :sleepy:

look on the bright side Thaiwrath........At least you still get up for a pee......:sorry: