Jump to content
Thailand Forum
webfact

Junta may ban red-shirt media conference on crackdown

Recommended Posts

halloween    10,017
1 minute ago, stephen tracy said:

Address the question asked or as usual don't answer it all.  Simple question.  How did the junta get so rich?  And how does the prosecution of the corrupt by the corrupt have an credibility.  You can't answer that can you?  The brain simply shuts down when faced with the boiled frog reality that is happening right now in this country. 

You are obviously speaking for yourself. Others who are still thinking see the good the junta are doing the country, while you can only allude to past corruption. Do you have any evidence of corruption while in government, because there is plenty to indicate corruption was the sole reason for Yingluk and co to take office.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stephen tracy    995
6 minutes ago, halloween said:

You are obviously speaking for yourself. Others who are still thinking see the good the junta are doing the country, while you can only allude to past corruption. Do you have any evidence of corruption while in government, because there is plenty to indicate corruption was the sole reason for Yingluk and co to take office.

Once again, address the question asked or don't bother replying. With every time you refuse to address the question you make your hypocrisy more and more evident.  You wont address the question because you can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stephen tracy    995
9 minutes ago, halloween said:

You are obviously speaking for yourself. Others who are still thinking see the good the junta are doing the country, while you can only allude to past corruption. Do you have any evidence of corruption while in government, because there is plenty to indicate corruption was the sole reason for Yingluk and co to take office.

"Others who are still thinking see the good the junta are doing the country"... who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halloween    10,017
4 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

"Others who are still thinking see the good the junta are doing the country"... who?

I was taking option #1, don't bother giving an answer to somebody unprepared to accept an answer.

This question I will answer just as would like to hear - ME. That you can't see the difference in the workings of the this and the last government speaks much of your lack of discernment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, halloween said:

Why aren't the UDD in court for the multiple charges arising from their actions in 2010? Prosecution was delayed because many of them were illegally appointed as MPs in the Yingluk government, but that protection no longer exists and prosecution of these mercenary agitators is LONG overdue.

About the red lie that "we did nothing wrong" is exposed once and for all, and the emphasis for responsibility for the deaths placed squarely where it belongs, on those who incited violence and hatred, and brought their gunmen with them to accelerate it.

GreedoTheElderTPM.jpg

 

The old 'Greedo shot first' revisionist waffle.

 

The red-shirts were fired upon by the army using live ammunition long before any 'gunmen' or mysterious men-in-black appeared. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halloween    10,017
16 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

Where and how did Prayut and his coterie get their obscene wealth and why is no one allowed to ask about this?  The answer is as clear as day.  Which leads me to ask, yet again, how do thieves prosecuting thieves have any credibility?  Just answer the question.  That's all I ask. But you can't.  The brain goes tilt.

Only yours because your whole premise is flawed, which is easily proven. Allow Thaksin back as PM, should he be allowed to prosecute the junta?

If your answer is yes, you are the epitome of hypocrisy. If it is no, how long should we wait before anybody is prosecuted?

Your problem is that you have swallowed the red version of reconciliation, that their criminals should be immune from prosecution. It isn't going to happen, whether you continue your inane rants or not.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halloween    10,017
16 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

GreedoTheElderTPM.jpg

 

The old 'Greedo shot first' revisionist waffle.

 

The red-shirts were fired upon by the army using live ammunition long before any 'gunmen' or mysterious men-in-black appeared. 

also known as "The Big Red Lie" and hardly worth argument with the likes of you.

 

How many protesters had even been looked at sideways before Arisman made his bring your bottles speech? peaceful protest my Rs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Becker    990
17 hours ago, halloween said:

I was taking option #1, don't bother giving an answer to somebody unprepared to accept an answer.

This question I will answer just as would like to hear - ME. That you can't see the difference in the workings of the this and the last government speaks much of your lack of discernment.

You didn't answer the question. You never do. You run away from inconvenient facts like a.....fill in the blanks yourself.

We can't all see (including you) the differences in the workings of the last elected governments and the last juntas because the juntas are not accountable and answer to no one. What they do they can do in secrecy. That much should be obvious even to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halloween    10,017
Just now, Becker said:

You didn't answer the question. You never do. You run away from inconvenient facts like a.....fill in the blanks yourself.

We can't all see (including you) the differences in the workings of the last elected governments and the last juntas because the juntas are not accountable and answer to no one. What they do they can do in secrecy. That much should be obvious even to you.

My answer was, and still is, I don't know and I don't care. Your hypocrisy is showing when you attempt to paint the last government's workings as transparent and accountable - we still haven't seen the accounting for the rice scam and the G2G only became clear in court. Yingluk and co only became accountable after they were thrown out, and they (and their sycophants) don't like it one bit. tough TIT.

What is obvious is that instead of wasting hundreds of billions in handouts and corruption, there is infrastructure development. Huge amounts of corruption and public land encroachment are being uncovered and prosecuted, and the green among the BIB are energising them like never before.

Why don't you try addressing the credibility issue? or do you accept that it has no basis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Becker    990
44 minutes ago, halloween said:

My answer was, and still is, I don't know and I don't care.

You could have ended your rantings there and saved yourself some time because that means you have as much credibility as your junta leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stephen tracy    995
2 hours ago, halloween said:

Only yours because your whole premise is flawed, which is easily proven. Allow Thaksin back as PM, should he be allowed to prosecute the junta?

If your answer is yes, you are the epitome of hypocrisy. If it is no, how long should we wait before anybody is prosecuted?

Your problem is that you have swallowed the red version of reconciliation, that their criminals should be immune from prosecution. It isn't going to happen, whether you continue your inane rants or not.

First off, I don't support the red shirts on the Shins. I know you can't get your head round that.  Now, simply address the question I have asked you countless and stop trying to avoid it by responding with something totally irrelevant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stephen tracy    995
1 hour ago, halloween said:

My answer was, and still is, I don't know and I don't care. Your hypocrisy is showing when you attempt to paint the last government's workings as transparent and accountable - we still haven't seen the accounting for the rice scam and the G2G only became clear in court. Yingluk and co only became accountable after they were thrown out, and they (and their sycophants) don't like it one bit. tough TIT.

What is obvious is that instead of wasting hundreds of billions in handouts and corruption, there is infrastructure development. Huge amounts of corruption and public land encroachment are being uncovered and prosecuted, and the green among the BIB are energising them like never before.

Why don't you try addressing the credibility issue? or do you accept that it has no basis?

More deflection.  You can't answer it because it would mean everything you post in support of the junta is nothing but pure hypocrisy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stargrazer9889    937

Hey joecoolfrog, are you accusing me of supporting anyone, who has been in power or

is in power, Well you are wrong.  I actually want to see a real democratic government

in power, not someone who bought their way into power and continued a corrupt overnment

until they were  chased  from the country. One of them lives in Laos and who knows where

the billionaires are all hiding at these days

Geezer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   2 members

BANGKOK 20 September 2017 03:25
Sponsors
×