Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
dubyadee

Buying iPhones at MBK

Foozool    174

I never trust MBK for buying pricy stuff. 

MBK reminds me Istanbul. Most of businesses operated by Turks very long time ago, but after years they were replaced by Arabs, Indians and other middle easterns. It is happening to MBK as well.

MBK is a tourist shopping place and already over priced. You will negotiate to get an item at regular price. 

Besides above, being genuine is questionable. 

dubyadee    0
4 hours ago, blackcab said:

All I can say is the shop I use has been there for years, has 100k likes and 100k followers on Facebook.

When I go there the customers are all Thai. I doubt the shop would be as successful as it is if it was full of fakes and rip offs.

I have no connection with the shop whatsoever. I'm just speaking as I find.

Link me this shop?

Thian    3,489
4 hours ago, blackcab said:

All I can say is the shop I use has been there for years, has 100k likes and 100k followers on Facebook.

When I go there the customers are all Thai. I doubt the shop would be as successful as it is if it was full of fakes and rip offs.

I have no connection with the shop whatsoever. I'm just speaking as I find.

100k facebook likes also means nothing to me, have you read about those chinese gangs who use thousands of phones only to give likes and fake reviews?

blackcab    1,757
39 minutes ago, Thian said:

100k facebook likes also means nothing to me, have you read about those chinese gangs who use thousands of phones only to give likes and fake reviews?

I have, which is why I also mentioned the firm's long standing presence, that it does appear to be rather successful and also my own experiences buying from the business.

Added together it would seem to be a reasonable place to buy from. If it wasn't, why would I be a repeat customer?

Thian    3,489
7 hours ago, blackcab said:

I have, which is why I also mentioned the firm's long standing presence, that it does appear to be rather successful and also my own experiences buying from the business.

Added together it would seem to be a reasonable place to buy from. If it wasn't, why would I be a repeat customer?

I didn't write that those phones are bad, only that you can't trust likes or reviews these days...there's a lot of fakes...Also i still wonder if those chinese gangs used real iphones since they had thousands of them stacked on racks to scam reviews and likes.

Also i expected Apple to buy and destroy all the B and C-grades to keep a good reputation...now they even pay for the fake ones which are being sold on the market again.

Myself i would only buy one from the real Apple-shop if i wanted an iphone. I'm happy with my Samsung J7 phone though and my Lenovo YOGA 720 15" laptop is much faster/better than Apple's fastest topmodel pro notebook for less than half the price. I think Apple is overrated and far too expensive.

Edited by Thian

userabcd    39

Bought all my phones for the last 15 years in MBK. Mostly use NASA and never had any problem with the phones.

blackcab    1,757
1 hour ago, userabcd said:

Bought all my phones for the last 15 years in MBK. Mostly use NASA and never had any problem with the phones.

I wasn't going to mention it, but NASA is where I buy from too.