Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 November 2018 06:10
atyclb

Police again extorting foreigners that dont carry passport

Recommended Posts

ended up giving 500 baht to buy cola at 7 11.   they could have dragged it on for hours.  i was a passenger in tuk tuk.

Edited by atyclb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

ended up giving 500 baht to buy cola at 7 11.   they could have dragged it on for hours.  i was a passenger in tuk tuk.

Ok...a reasonable solution...I have a friend who gets pulled over on his bike about once a month...they always seem to find something (he is a bit of a scatterbrain...no license, no passport, no whatever) and he budgets 500 baht a month for that purpose. Coke....ha ha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tonray said:

Ok...a reasonable solution...I have a friend who gets pulled over on his bike about once a month...they always seem to find something (he is a bit of a scatterbrain...no license, no passport, no whatever) and he budgets 500 baht a month for that purpose. Coke....ha ha

 

i could understand if i had actually done something wrong and needed a fast way out. police have lost a lot of turf to the army and seem to be hurting. all those night street bars are gone and rental income. army also controls many other businesses now

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Nana they did this to the negro's...so my question is: Are you a negro or African?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

Didnt take many posts before the Tuk Tuk/Police conspiracy combo surfaced.

Sorry I forgot how honest, fair and trustworthy BKK tuk tuk drivers are....ha ha ha ha ha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not claiming they all are trustworthy.

 

Surprised the word "mafia" has not yet been used in this thread.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tonray said:

I'm actually surprised he didn't have to go to a tailor and get a suit made and then hang out in a gem shop until the pants were pressed....ha ha

True that.

Or to a special massage place.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

take your smart phone out

start filming the scene

do not be cheeky or get aggresive

just politely refuse 

tell them you have not broke law and you will post the video to youtube

 

they will not be too long in letting you go

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Thian said:

In Nana they did this to the negro's...so my question is: Are you a negro or African?

 no

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×