Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

ASH Thailand says e-cigarette is harmful to health

ASH Thailand says e-cigarette is harmful to health

By Thai PBS

2009001.png

BANGKOK: -- The Action on Smoking and Health Foundation or ASH Thailand insists electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes is harmful to health.

Warning of the danger of e-cigarettes came from ASH Thailand executive secretary Professor Dr Prakit Vathesatogkit as advocates to vaping claim it is safe to health.

One strong advocate to electronic cigarettes is Mr Maris Karunyawat after he posted on his Facebook page informing the benefit of e-cigarettes and encouraging tobacco smokers to e-cigarettes citing laboratory tests by scientists that e-cigarettes is 95% safer than tobacco cigarettes.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ash-thailand-says-e-cigarette-harmful-health/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-09-20

12 minutes ago, inThailand said:

Convienently, he forgot to say non e-cigs are more dangerous, and he is on the payroll of local tabacco companies which don't sell e-cigs.  

I didn't see that on his CV, a lot of groups and bodies opposed to smoking yeah, tobacco companies, Nah.

I QUIT!!! ....... buying. Thats what i tell my friends everytime I see when I bump em for a smoke hehehe

Time will tell.  The business is not going away.  China has a huge investment in E-cigs, and if they can put up with it, why can't the Thais ?

• Like 1

As usual, Thais think they know better, this idiot even has the cheek to say ecigs lead to smoking real cigs, what planet are these people on?

• Like 2

As long as they are on the Ban-wagon, might as well ban all cigarettes too.  Hummm.  Follow the money.....

So is breathing BKK air. Need to remove one end from the other and actually look at the results of studies not made up in their heads...and I am not an e smoker. But do care about truth

Edited by robertthesculptor
Grammer and spacing issues