Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Jonathan Fairfield

VIDEO: Thai man brutally assaults Aussie expat in Pattaya following road rage incident

If the Farang did threaten the Thai - then the axiom "running your mouth works every time but once!" becomes operational.

In my experience, loud mouths who get hammered usually run to  the police.:sad:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hyku1147 said:

If the Farang did threaten the Thai - then the axiom "running your mouth works every time but once!" becomes operational.

In my experience, loud mouths who get hammered usually run to  the police.:sad:

If its the case the coward was attacked or threatened the police should have arrested him anyway, he should be allowed to take the law into his own hands

• Like 2

Sergeant Somchai, RTP, is still wondering why the Aussie forced his jaw onto the Thai man’s fist!!

58 minutes ago, nev said:

That's shocking, I can see the Waiing coming up soon at a police station.

Looks like Thailand is still a dangerous place for Australians. I am happy Canadian who lived in peace with the Thais for 30 years and learned to speak fluent Thai in my early years much to the displeasure of my then Thai wife, Farang loo mahk mai dee.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

i just dont see an old frail guy attacking people and cars with a knife. I dont believe it. Staged perhaps? Thais wouldnt go around Ko'ing frail elderely farang surely? Even if he had a knife i would suspect its all to easy to disarm him. Seriously!....

saw the clip on channel 3 news,that was no KNIFE. that was the African tribes use to chop down trees.