Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Another Pattaya own goal as tourists falling out of the new beach chairs

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, smedly said:

This article is complete nonsense, anything is better than those cheap wooden deck chairs that have been on Pattaya beach since the 60's, these new loungers are standard issue around the world and are a marked improvement for all concerned

 

now all they need is water that you can actually swim in without contracting a severe illness or infection

But the people who use the chairs would not agree with you. So as a non user does that make you right ?

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But the people who use the chairs would not agree with you. So as a non user does that make you right ?
 
Lol better wait a few days for a comparison don't you think?

Plenty of obese farang have smashed those chairs to splinters just sitting down!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will be out watering the sand tonight.


Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, smedly said:

This article is complete nonsense, anything is better than those cheap wooden deck chairs that have been on Pattaya beach since the 60's, these new loungers are standard issue around the world and are a marked improvement for all concerned

They are not so worldwide standard; You find them mainly in locations that get many American tourists (or tourists from other countries with many obese people) because these tourists are not able anymore to sit in the wooden  chairs that were "standard" during the last 50 years...

These new PVC chairs are not at all adapted to Thai people and not adapted at Pattaya beach were people used to meet on the small wooden chairs around a small table for a drink. You can't do that anymore with these huge chairs/beds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Many had fallen out of them and it was only the softness of the stand that prevented injury.

OMG, tourists could get seriously hurt by falling 20 cm! Fortunately the soft sand prevents this from becoming a humanitarian catastrophe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pattaya46 said:

They are not so worldwide standard; You find them mainly in locations that get many American tourists (or tourists from other countries with many obese people) because these tourists are not able anymore to sit in the wooden  chairs that were "standard" during the last 50 years...

These new PVC chairs are not at all adapted to Thai people and not adapted at Pattaya beach were people used to meet on the small wooden chairs around a small table for a drink. You can't do that anymore with these huge chairs/beds.

So what skinny country are you from?  

The best thing about fat Americans is they usually don't go to the beach and they don't wear speedos where fat slobs in Europe usually do. Most American beaches have no beach chairs for rent that's why they look nice. Florida like Miami Beach does have them but most people there are hot and sexy. 

Edited by alex8912

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

"Many had fallen out of them and it was only the softness of the stand that prevented injury."

It's a 3 inch drop lol

"stand"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Many had fallen out of them and it was only the softness of the stand that prevented injury."

It's a 3 inch drop lol
I like this bit better

"He said that the chairs were more suitable to a hard surface and when foreigners leaned they became unstable."

It sounds like that Thai people have the ability not to fall out of them and only stpud tourist can't lay down with out falling of there sun bed.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if I am to understand this Chang have given them free chairs but they are charging us 60THB more. And how are the Thais going to have a feast with 10 people and loads of food and whisky in sun beds. Why can't we just choose a chair or a bed.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Another Pattaya own goal"? What is this gibberish? Can someone translate?
It means another mess up by the authorities. another nail in the coffin for Pattaya one more little thing to spoil our fun. One more little thing what wasn't quite as good as it used to be.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the table is In front of me and not to the side how can I reach for my beer?

They are not in Jomtien today I hope not soon.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 22 November 2017 00:32
Sponsors
×