Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
EmotionallyConstipated

Disrespectful words by gf

Is she fishing or is she just talking to friends? Time of day does not matter...who are these friends? Overseas?

on line dating services? If it is overseas men, you need to get out of dodge...you serve no future purpose to her...and she is letting you know....

take up golf....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, saakura said:

Been here close to 3 decades and did not ever involve myself with bars or prostitutes, so no need to read such books 

"such books"? You obviously jump to a conclusion quite easily! Do you even know what it's about? Maybe the choice of title could have been better, but a review of the book by Stickman (a well known name here as you should know) shows that it is far from just being about "bars or prostitutes":-

"All of the major problems that plague such relationships are covered, from cultural differences, to family, to money and even to the girl’s background, that is, if she was an employee of the naughty nightlife, or otherwise. I was very impressed with the advice given and it answers many of the age old questions that have frustrated those of us in such relationships."

Edited by sambum
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

one word comes to mind   .............  run  !!  :shock1:

YOU FORGOT THE FOREST BIT

• Like 2

7 hours ago, poohy said:

You know the best option already, get out while the  goings relatively good

It ain't going to get better!

Run , they get the fever and No stopping them, I was warned. Y my wife’s sister, Run

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

Is that พี่ or ผี? :smile:

Simon: on a sidenote (sorry!), did you read my private messages..?

Please have a look :wai:

Can someone fill me in about the  'มัน' (man) thing? Is it disrespectful or not? I always complain when I hear it and they either say "sorry" or explain it is a friendly term that friends use? :saai:

• Like 1

My wife gives me the middle finger, tells me to F--- off and so on, I do the same, we never hold onto our anger and what was said is out the door in no time, its called letting off steam by both of us.

My wife doesn't chat to men on her phone, although when she takes a dump she is on the net for like 45 minutes via her mobile, I don't have a problem with that, i.e. forums, etc etc, and if she is chatting with guys via the net, I don't give a rats, its the time it takes her to take a dump that sh.ts me.

To be honest I think your gf is mild compared to me, because I don't talk to girls on the phone, I sleep with them when I go on holidays 555

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, sambum said:

"such books"? You obviously jump to a conclusion quite easily! Do you even know what it's about? Maybe the choice of title could have been better, but a review of the book by Stickman (a well known name here as you should know) shows that it is far from just being about "bars or prostitutes":-

"All of the major problems that plague such relationships are covered, from cultural differences, to family, to money and even to the girl’s background, that is, if she was an employee of the naughty nightlife, or otherwise. I was very impressed with the advice given and it answers many of the age old questions that have frustrated those of us in such relationships."

From my experience marrying a "bar girl" couldn't have done better with a straight laced girl, if there ever was one, my "bar girl", who I know refer to as my "village slut" rocks

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2017 at 5:53 PM, 4MyEgo said:

My wife gives me the middle finger, tells me to F--- off and so on, I do the same, we never hold onto our anger and what was said is out the door in no time, its called letting off steam by both of us.

My wife doesn't chat to men on her phone, although when she takes a dump she is on the net for like 45 minutes via her mobile, I don't have a problem with that, i.e. forums, etc etc, and if she is chatting with guys via the net, I don't give a rats, its the time it takes her to take a dump that sh.ts me.

To be honest I think your gf is mild compared to me, because I don't talk to girls on the phone, I sleep with them when I go on holidays 555

Way too much info there. Way over the top.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Way too much info there. Way over the top.

Just putting things into perspective 4MyEgo

8 hours ago, Cynical Sailor said:

She’s saying you’re jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

If you say it translated as 'jealous' why was the Thai word removed from what i see now..