Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Samui Bodoh

90 day report today/ 1 minute 37 seconds

I am due up next week, can only hope I get the same luck!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Quiet time of year and even when it's busy it runs pretty well these days, but 1:37 is seriously impressive. I presume they are connected to the 'net to enter data into a national database (do they offer free Wi-Fi?) so why is there no on-line reporting? I don't do them ( may do shortly) so no expert but hasn't it been around in some provinces for a couple of years now? Is it just a really slow rollout?

Already a mob scene in Jomtien Immigration.  Winter crowds are flocking in.  You wouldn't get that time here.

13 hours ago, notmyself said:

Quiet time of year and even when it's busy it runs pretty well these days, but 1:37 is seriously impressive. I presume they are connected to the 'net to enter data into a national database (do they offer free Wi-Fi?) so why is there no on-line reporting? I don't do them ( may do shortly) so no expert but hasn't it been around in some provinces for a couple of years now? Is it just a really slow rollout?

This is not the quite time of the year, this is the high season, October - April , , 

5 hours ago, LALes said:

Already a mob scene in Jomtien Immigration.  Winter crowds are flocking in.  You wouldn't get that time here.

Did my 90 day at Jomtien two days ago 5 minutes from the time I walked in to out the door 

16 hours ago, evadgib said:

You will if there before 10am :smile:

I always go 3pm, in and out within 5min. 

• Like 1

On 09/11/2017 at 9:56 AM, Can samui said:

I am due up next week, can only hope I get the same luck!

Wont tell you where mine is done otherwise everyone will move here, but this month 30 seconds in and out, with a new card stamped and clipped in rather than the folded strip. Didn't even need to pull a number. 

17 hours ago, evadgib said:

You will if there before 10am :smile:

3 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Wont tell you where mine is done otherwise everyone will move here, but this month 30 seconds in and out, with a new card stamped and clipped in rather than the folded strip. Didn't even need to pull a number. 

Sorry but mine are sent to me in the mail. They even sent the last one a week early because of the Kings cremation.

• Like 1

Move to my neck of the woods and then post your accolades for immigration's exceptional service.  Having lived in different cities within Thailand, some immigrations offices rock; others suck beyond belief. The one I used to report to is in the later category.  And what totally sucks is when you can obtain exception immigration service from a 'private' company that is supposedly completely unrelated to the immigration office next to it, but it isn't really.

Edited by CALSinCM

Well, not quite 1:37 but in and out in 10 minutes.
Office was pretty empty at 10am.

• Like 1

But one would think that with all of the cash streaming through immigration they could scrape up a couple of shekels to maintain the very short, very rough entrance road.
Just a good thing I was on my dirtbike!