Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Plane makes emergency landing after wife reportedly finds out husband is cheating

If she just kept calm till their arrival in Bali where in the Beach she could get beach boys to suck her tits and her husband couldn't do anything because it was her turn.

13 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Actually an American Airlines Crew did exactly that to an unruly customer - with the help of an Air Marshall - the unruly passenger sued them and was awarded 1.2 Million $$ in California.  So your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Ah yes.  The Peoples Republic of California.  That would explain it.   Newsflash:  if you have deep pockets, do NOT, repeat NOT, get sued in California (unless you're a HEAVY dem party contributor).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Actually an American Airlines Crew did exactly that to an unruly customer - with the help of an Air Marshall - the unruly passenger sued them and was awarded 1.2 Million $$ in California.  So your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Ermm, link to story please

• Like 1

Once the plane took off for Bali again after the emergency landing wonder how many men on board put away their phones and decided to stay awake  rather than  drop off to sleep.

Jealously.  The bain of humans who aren't quite advanced.

Unfortunately some types culture do not teach manners nor shame. Throwing tantrums like that is unacceptable in public especially on a plane. But she have to keep in mind muslim men are allowed 4 wives.

On 10/11/2017 at 9:17 AM, jacko45k said:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all that.

There's another old saying that a man hasn't lived until he's experienced love, war, and poverty; "hell hath no fury" is part of the love element; people saying she should've waited, thought logically, restrained her emotions, have absolutely no idea; you have to experience it to understand it.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:48 PM, TunnelRat69 said:

Would really like to see a link to this. Any pilot has the authority to do something like this, usually in stages. I’d imagine an air marshal has the same if not more authority.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:46 PM, sanemax said:

Something similar happened to me on a flight .

On a long distance flight a Woman turned around and started talking to me , asked me what Thailand is like and asked me about the prevalence of the sex trade .

I told her that you would hardly notice it , if you kept away from certain areas .

I then told her that it was quite prevalent in Pattaya and her advised her not to go there .

She had a furious look in her eye .

She then told me that herself and her Husband , asleep in the seat next to her would be arriving in Bangkok and She would stay there for a few nights on her own , whilst he went off on his own to Pattaya to find a nice place to stay for the both of them .

Ooooopps dropped him right in it

And how is this similar?

27 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

And how is this similar?

A Woman on a flight discovers that her Husband has been/will be cheating on her

5 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

Would really like to see a link to this. Any pilot has the authority to do something like this, usually in stages. I’d imagine an air marshal has the same if not more authority.

I'll see if I can find one, it was beginning of the Summer.........

• Like 1