Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
Once Bitten

So whats wrong with your home country

California is wonderful but too expensive for me to retire there with my meager savings. Not warm enough either.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 2

I would have loved to be the fly on the wall with a meeting of some expats.....just some old farts bitching and moaning......lol...🤔😳👎

I probably would have fit right in....like the flavor of the day....😋

My my main complaint...at the moment....LOS is just too damn far away....7,526 Miles as the crow flies....and the 13+ flying time to the West Coast gets harder by the year....and than you have to do a rebound  back this way.....😱😜

• Haha 1

I am from the UK and have a property in central London. I loved London as a city whilst i was living and working there but i cannot easily imagine a retired life there. Temperatures may not suggest London is that cold but so many  wet and windy days when it is really uncomfortable to be outside. My future may or may not be in SE Asia but i lwould prefer to be in some warmer climates in Southern Europe than UK. South America also beckons to be explored more. Everyone is different but Cornwall or Isle of Wight in an English winter would have absolutely no appeal.

• Like 2

A post leading to a personal blog page contianing a fund raising link has been removed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1