Jump to content
Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Family suspects foul play for the death of their cadet son at school

Recommended Posts

Hard to say how and what happened....but the missing organs issue makes it suspicious and does not sound good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not unusual - at least in the country where I come from - that organs are removed during an autopsy (for further examination) and some stuff or paper is put into the torso so that it stays in shape from the outside. Also the breastbone is cut into halves so the organs of the chest can be removed. In my country they always make a protocol of the autopsy about the details of the procedure. Would be nice if they have one here - could bring clarity.

And the diagnosis "cardiac arrest" as the cause of death is no  diagnosis. It does not say why the heart action stopped. Shock? trauma? gun shot? beheading? terminal cancer? .... The heart action always stops at death whatever the cause is.

Edited by sweatalot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Removing the heart would definitely cause cardiac arrest!

Removing the organs is quite macabre....unless he was a registered donor of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The military and the police are the worst law breakers and offenders. Not a day passed without negative news of these 2 organizations. How on earth can they continue to behave with no accountability and be immune to prosecution is really a sad state of affairs for Thailand.  

 

Others officials (i'll leave you to guess which ones) have ignored accountability in this country for decades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, scorecard said:

 

Others officials (i'll leave you to guess which ones) have ignored accountability in this country for decades. 

By accountability,  I meant the law can get to them even on absential. Many here just ignore the law as they are the law. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

How on earth can they continue to behave with no accountability and be immune to prosecution is really a sad state of affairs for Thailand.  

Because "they" can, and when or ever will the people have a chance to choose another option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like he was murdered in a hazing incident and then

a cover up. Hopefully the truth will be revealed with the fuss

the parents are raising. RIP young man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The military and the police are the worst law breakers and offenders. Not a day passed without negative news of these 2 organizations. How on earth can they continue to behave with no accountability and be immune to prosecution is really a sad state of affairs for Thailand.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Military brass denies parents’ claim that cadet’s organs removed

Breaking News November 21, 2017 15:43

By Jitraporn Senawong 
The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30332157

 

Military admits keeping dead cadet’s innards for medical examination

 
Something is very strange in this reporting ......

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's so much to remember to explain, it must be taxing on the brain. 

Ok we have the "explanation " of the missing brain, stomach and heart. 

How to explain 2 broken colar bones, and 4 broken ribs, that would take some force wouldn't it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, greenchair said:

There's so much to remember to explain, it must be taxing on the brain. 

Ok we have the "explanation " of the missing brain, stomach and heart. 

How to explain 2 broken colar bones, and 4 broken ribs, that would take some force wouldn't it? 

, seems like every year some poor bugger dies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 14 December 2017 05:41
Sponsors
×