BANGKOK 10 December 2018 09:01
webfact

Video: Snake capture then massive python reveals what he had for lunch!

Of course, they could have recognised that the space beneath the concrete would make a des res for snakes and filled it in, but TiT. 

They should count themselves lucky not to have attracted cobras or similarly aggressive snakes, especially with young children playing around there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

Of course, they could have recognised that the space beneath the concrete would make a des res for snakes and filled it in, but TiT. 

They should count themselves lucky not to have attracted cobras or similarly aggressive snakes, especially with young children playing around there.

When I was teaching in South Sulawesi (Indonesia) I was told about a school pupil who had gone missing.   Villagers searched for him, but no luck, tho suspicious about a large python, digesting what they thought was a goat.

Sadly, the python had taken the student, as it was opened up to check the contents.

It was all photographed and appeared in a German magazine.

So yes, small children, dogs etc are all part of the diet.

• Sad 2

I hope both delivered(Monitor Lizard had a double delivery) back to the wild. :shock1:

Generally snakes have to be put in a breathable cloth(or special) bag to avoid any injury to the reptile before it is being loaded into the pickup.

Hope they are watching National Geographic channel how to handle reptiles.

So what kind of fate awaits that captured python ?  Will it be delivered to Louis Vuitton or Lacoste factory in Thailand to be made into some hiso chic handbag ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1