webfact

Broke American Man Complains He Can’t Afford Dowry For Young Thai Girlfriend

1 hour ago, phetpeter said:

a dowry is only paid for first marriage, if she has been married before or has kids, then she is used goods, has had the money. My wife of 16 years stated that to me when we first got together, In fact, she decided that we go to the UK to get married then there would be no gossip, or pressure to show the villagers money. Her decisions and has she stated she doesn't need to show off with gold dripping around her neck, arms or fingers. If fact she once sold her gold to pay towards for my heart stent,  8 years ago. In fact she is prouder of her car  "swift" which is worth alot more than several baht of gold round her neck. Because it gives freedom, instead of sitting on the back of a motorbike.

Good for you man.  Sounds like a combination of a basically good woman, with some common sense, and maybe real love and appreciation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gk10002000 said:

Good for you man.  Sounds like a combination of a basically good woman, with some common sense, and maybe real love and appreciation.

The suggested woman package containing "goodness, common sence, real love and appreication" seems too good to be true, and it probably is...:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's not a dowry. Get the facts. Know what country you are in? Ever heard of sin sot? Sheesh!

why do i read this story?

4 hours ago, ttrd said:

The suggested woman package containing "goodness, common sence, real love and appreication" seems too good to be true, and it probably is...:coffee1:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

And of course the marriage is water tight in the UK smart girl.

• Like 1

Seeeeeee ya,and don't let the door hit you on the bum on the way out.

On 22/11/2017 at 10:53 AM, SpokaneAl said:

He is absolutely, totally and completely clueless.

But. But. But. 

HIM GOOD HEART

On 3/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, F4UCorsair said:

Saved by a lack of cash.  Well done David!!

My wife played this drama for me on YouTube a few month's back. The truth is David's friend paid for everything, and he's had enough. His friend's wife is also very upset because David and his Thai girl were staying with them and she wasn't even consulted. It's also extremely obvious that the 24 years old "bar singer" has absolutely no interest in him whatsoever. She has a very caustic personality.

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, tifino said:

wedding vows:

"I Love You" because I need You

and

"I Need You" because I Love You

these two innocents? really take the cake!

Something tells me it's all contrived for the media,  too well orchestrated to be accepted as authentic.