webfact

Pattaya moans: Nothing but rude Indians, Chinese and Arabs - "they treat the place like they own it"

14 minutes ago, balo said:

You must be American to complain that much.

I resemble that remark! :stoner:

• Haha 2

On 27/11/2017 at 12:38 PM, Just1Voice said:

Thailand has destroyed their tourist image for the good tourists who come and spend money, with all the jacked up dual pricing, piss poor attitudes, total lack of language skills, rip off prices, and high crime.  The "cream" has been scraped from the top, so now all they're left with is the dregs.  And no one but themselves to blame. 

Whole hearted agreement, you reap what you sow. And you dont have to look to far in Pattaya to see what the locals are sowing. All of the above.

I dont want to get into an argument about ethnicities, but a BKK taxi driver did recently spend an entire journey telling me how much he liked Westerners compared to 'non Westerners', he said they are quieter, politer, nicer and more generous. Then again, maybe he had the same story for every other ethnic group, possibly telling his Chinese passengers how much he prefers the Chinese etc.

Edited by uncleeagle
  • Haha 1

On 12/3/2017 at 11:43 AM, The manic said:

Add destroying the street markets and food stalls such as in BKK lower suk and the pee testing for drugs.

Earlier this year I tried to buy dollars - it took me ages to find a money exchange with any dollars. Also the American military can face court martial if found with a bar girl.and charged with y human trafficking. For  fleshpot the yanks  have DR CR and other south american places for wine women and song, legal pot etc etc

Yep I know a lot of people

who are raving about Costa Rica ! A much safer Mexico with stunning varieties of women . Well worth a punt 

On 06/12/2017 at 10:53 PM, chrisandsu said:

Yep I know a lot of people

who are raving about Costa Rica ! A much safer Mexico with stunning varieties of women . Well worth a punt 

yeah i was hoing to check it out last sept.. may do so next year.  Good nature as well

18 minutes ago, The manic said:

yeah i was hoing to check it out last sept.. may do so next year.  Good nature as well

Costa Rican cuisine -- worst on the planet. 

• Haha 1

Even here in Boise, Idaho Chinese tour groups won't buy a drink. On one summer day they a busload was visiting an outdoor shopping village. It was over 40 C. that day. There was a very large coffee shop, but of course, they all headed to the cinema lounge where they could enjoy the air conditioning without buying a cup of tea. Heaven forbid. They always have their thermos bottles with them.

On 11/27/2017 at 2:11 AM, markaoffy said:

Was in a small Tesco lotus store yesterday being served at the checkout when a Middle Aged man of Indian sub continent looks, walked in door and straight to checkout where I was being served attempting to gain attention by pushing a cell phone in the face of staff girl “put money on phone” . He picked the wrong person! She ignored him and I pointed to the queue saying , “learn some manners and join the line “ amazing how people of mature years can behave in such a way, or maybe not!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The average subcontinentals are not familiar with lining up. At Dubai's international airport they have to be scolded and redirected by the Arab ground staff. The Pashtuns from Afghanistan are still in the dark ages. I was on a Fly Dubai flight from Qassim to Dubai and the flight attendant, an Arab woman, had to tell the guy to flush the toilet!

• Like 2

On 11/27/2017 at 3:32 AM, Thian said:

Will you go here

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pattaya beach

Or here?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor italian beach

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor italian beach

For Eurpeans the nice beaches are within a few hours flyingtime while Thailand is 10-14 hours in a plane.

I like Miami Beach and the Keys, so we have our own beaches too, and not so crowded.

9 minutes ago, Dustdevil said:

The average subcontinentals are not familiar with lining up. At Dubai's international airport they have to be scolded and redirected by the Arab ground staff. The Pashtuns from Afghanistan are still in the dark ages. I was on a Fly Dubai flight from Qassim to Dubai and the flight attendant, an Arab woman, had to tell the guy to flush the toilet!

I worked in Abu Dhabi for a spell. Not a bad assignment...except for the Indians. Especially the one's that think bathing is a waste of water.

They'll walk over you trying to stand in line. I had to school more than one of them on what it meant to wait his turn, but it's hopeless when there's 40 or 50 of them & there's only one of me.

Also their habit of standing half an inch behind you when they do bother to stand in line.

I went to pay my phone bill one day. It was 1998 & they had ONE machine in the entire city, where I could key my phone number in, then slide some currency into the machine.

I'd always go at 2:00 PM, as the whole city shut down between 1:00 & 5:00 PM & the phone company lobby where the machine was located would be deserted.

I suddenly smelled something that smelled like wet dog fur & felt something touch my elbow.

An Indian was standing 1/2 an inch off my back, counting his money for the machine.

In this HUGE, EMPTY lobby, he just HAD to jam his smelly nose up my ass. I went ballistic on the guy.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

Even here in Boise, Idaho Chinese tour groups won't buy a drink. On one summer day they a busload was visiting an outdoor shopping village. It was over 40 C. that day. There was a very large coffee shop, but of course, they all headed to the cinema lounge where they could enjoy the air conditioning without buying a cup of tea. Heaven forbid. They always have their thermos bottles with them.

what's wrong with their behaviour?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Naam said:

what's wrong with their behaviour?

Did they pay for the electricity for the AC?

• Confused 1

On 12/12/2017 at 10:51 AM, jaywalker said:

I worked in Abu Dhabi for a spell. Not a bad assignment...except for the Indians. Especially the one's that think bathing is a waste of water.

They'll walk over you trying to stand in line. I had to school more than one of them on what it meant to wait his turn, but it's hopeless when there's 40 or 50 of them & there's only one of me.

Also their habit of standing half an inch behind you when they do bother to stand in line.

I went to pay my phone bill one day. It was 1998 & they had ONE machine in the entire city, where I could key my phone number in, then slide some currency into the machine.

I'd always go at 2:00 PM, as the whole city shut down between 1:00 & 5:00 PM & the phone company lobby where the machine was located would be deserted.

I suddenly smelled something that smelled like wet dog fur & felt something touch my elbow.

An Indian was standing 1/2 an inch off my back, counting his money for the machine.

In this HUGE, EMPTY lobby, he just HAD to jam his smelly nose up my ass. I went ballistic on the guy.

I find that ripping a loud, rotten fart works wonders when the 'close encounters' get OTT.

• Haha 1

On 12/4/2017 at 7:01 PM, Joebuzz said:

Tried to retire in Thailand.  After 3 years I had had enough of the BS.  I had been scammed at every turn, 7/11 teenagers trying to overcharge me, condo renters and MANAGEMENT extorting me, airport personnel intentionally sending me off in the wrong direction, little Chinese old man trying to shove me off the sidewalk, ladyboys hounding me, Big C employees sending me off in the wrong direction, cell phone employees ignoring me, and on and on.  The people have no concept of customer service, they don't realize that some of us are trying to be good retirees and they just wear us down.  I met people from all over the planet and 80% of them knew some English and Google translate did the rest but the Thai people, for the most part, couldn't care less about non-Thai visitors.  In other words...the place as a whole just ain't that friendly and just when it seems like you're getting along, you get stabbed in the back again.  And you are wrong about Mexico.  Spent many, many years there and if it weren't for Trump pissing them off, I'd go back.  AND, the food beats the hell out of Thai food.  However, if I ever visit Thailand again I won't be leaving the airport.... I'll be on my way somewhere else.  

It took you 3 years to work it out? What a loser!

or

You gave up after only 3 years? What a loser!

• Haha 1