Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
nosguitar

That damned arrogant cyclist says sorry but..

You've figured out how to insult both Canadians and Americans with one line...ha ha

Oops not my intention , just hoping that chance and a little help with the accent would get the post to the right place . Seems like I need to say sorry again

16 minutes ago, nosguitar said:

Oops not my intention , just hoping that chance and a little help with the accent would get the post to the right place . Seems like I need to say sorry again emoji4.png

Just a joke...no apology needed....ha ha

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Anyone who calls a bicycle a "pushbike" probably shouldn't be riding one of the many modern MTBs, road bike etc. in a modern city like Pattaya. Leave that to the qualified people!

And a MTB isn't a pushbike ? Do me a favour matey, I have a mountain bike, I pedal it around the village, ergo it is a pushbike, as for riding outside the safety of my village, I am not a deranged delusional Muppet that thinks Thai drivers are gonna give me a wide berth, I don't know where you live, but if you actually live in the city and have the nerve to call it a modern city then you certainly are delusional. I wish you well in your endeavours, please send me an invite to your cremation. :whistling:

Damned uncanny likeness torrzent, sadly devoid of the man’s talent . What a character he was then though .

• Haha 1

Nothing wrong with bicycles , I have been riding down Jomtien beach rd almiost daily when I lived there.  You just need to keep your eyes and ears open . 

I also installed mirrors so I can see what's behind me , that helps a lot in the crazy traffic. Never had an accident after 6 years, knock on wood. 

• Like 2