Thailand Visa Forum by Thai Visa | The Nation
webfact

Trump's first year in office marked by controversy, protests

3 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

You still didn't answer the question.  What was illegal.  Caught or not, you made that statement.

How can someone answer the question of what crime was committed and not discovered?

If I knew what crime Obama got away with undetected then it would not be undetected.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

How can someone answer the question of what crime was committed and not discovered?

If I knew what crime Obama got away with undetected then it would not be undetected.

Then it was a troll post and not true.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage 

H.L. Mencken

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Then it was a troll post and not true.

Relax.

You actually were asking the question of the phantomfiddler because he is the one who made the claim.

Just because you don’t like a little logical humor does not make me a troll. It simply makes you missing out on a morning chuckle.

• Like 1

Stop with the bickering and sniping.   The topic is about Trump, not Obama.  

• Haha 1

My apologies for a little morning humor.

I am now reminded how serious TV members are about politicians.

Maybe I better stick with Jesus jokes so no one takes offense.

Craig, the thread is yours, I could care a less about the topic.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

I do think it is a great shame that he was voted in because of the things he promised to do, but once in has been prevented from carrying out his promises. It just does not make sense ! Also, in my opinion, the previous president should be tried for treason for all his efforts to unseat the president.

Treason ??? Obama is a highly intelligent intellectual man with great diplomatic skills, Trump is.....well, just Trump.

22 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Treason ??? Obama is a highly intelligent intellectual man with great diplomatic skills, Trump is.....well, just Trump.

This is what Trump is:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/i-study-liars-ive-never-seen-one-like-president-trump/2017/12/07/4e529efe-da3f-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.1b8ba161504d

The previous saints spent as much if not more money with their travels etc,. as

Trump has. How quickly people forget the past. No heroes in the past leaders, just

different styles.

Geezer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The previous saints spent as much if not more money with their travels etc,. as Trump has. How quickly people forget the past. No heroes in the past leaders, just different styles.

Geezer

but they probably achieved something during their travels or at least didn't make things worse. I think he does it on purpose to show he matters.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

but they probably achieved something during their travels or at least didn't make things worse. I think he does it on purpose to show he matters.

Information is available re: how much money it's cost U.S. taxpayers for 45's golfing weekends and his family's skying trips. They surpass all previous Presidents and this anti-American has been available to the purse stings for less than a year. He will milk U.S. dry. 

family of robbers.jpg