Joosesis

Government Health Insurance in a Private Hospital

I was in a similar situation many years ago, when a speeding kathoey in a Pick up did a red light and hit me driving my pick up on my way to school. I had been sick for six weeks and I found out that one of my colleagues was trying to get his best mate in. 

Then you really know who your friends are. 

Fortunately, if your friend hasn't caused the accident they can't kick her out. Would it have been her own fault, they could. Regards from an unknown guy to your friend and thanks that you're doing so much for a colleague. 
Sorry to hear about your accident. I have heard so many similar stories recently. I guess it's time for me to get that motorbike helmet. I don't drive, just ride on the back. In had resisted getting a helmet because I didn't want to be the one weirdo on the back with a helmet. ....but these accidents are all too common.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, Joosesis said:

Sorry to hear about your accident. I have heard so many similar stories recently. I guess it's time for me to get that motorbike helmet. I don't drive, just ride on the back. In had resisted getting a helmet because I didn't want to be the one weirdo on the back with a helmet. ....but these accidents are all too common.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks, the accident is already water under the bridge. If I were you, I'd not have a problem what others might think when you're the only one who's wearing a helmet. I've seen accidents where young people have died because they didn't wear a helmet. An accident with 30 km/h can be enough when you hit the road with your head. 

• Like 1