dfdgfdfdgs

Thai women going from farang back to Thai men?

On 4/22/2018 at 6:37 AM, AntDee said:

Many of these women never left the Thai man while dating unsuspecting foreigners. If your lady spends an unusually high amount of time with her "uncle" or "brothers", she is double dipping. Many farang too dumb to pick up on it. 

Adultery is Thailand is running at 58% The highest in the world.  Many many times Married Thai men or women come to wife's restaurant not with their wives or husbands but there Giks.

2 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Adultery is Thailand is running at 58% The highest in the world. 

What, another number 1 for Thailand ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, brling said:

What, another number 1 for Thailand ?

1. Yep in this case you cant get killed like car accidents Well sometimes you can if husband catches wife. But generally it accepted the husband can have Giks but for the wife, it's not acceptable to have a Gik. Her job is to stay home take care of the house and kids His job is to lay around and throw the sausage around
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Happyman58 said:
  1. Yep in this case you cant get killed like car accidents Well sometimes you can if husband catches wife. But generally it accepted the husband can have Giks but for the wife, it's not acceptable to have a Gik. Her job is to stay home take care of the house and kids His job is to lay around and throw the sausage around

quite the same like most of farungs

4 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

quite the same like most of farungs

Wouldn't want it any other way..... 😎

On 6/1/2018 at 7:04 AM, Happyman58 said:

Adultery is Thailand is running at 58% The highest in the world.  Many many times Married Thai men or women come to wife's restaurant not with their wives or husbands but there Giks.

There was a poll done about this by Durex and it ranked the men of Thailand as the most likely to cheat in the world, and the women of Thailand at the number 2 spot.

My country (the UK) was ranked about number 9 I think....

My ex Thai wife did the adultery thing, however that doesn't count on the poll because she denied it (However I was still with her when her facebook status changed from married to in a relationship lol), so the actual figure is possibly far higher than that recorded...

I have a thing for Thai ladies, but I have to say with the stats as they are my fingers will no doubt get burned again 😞 

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, Happyman58 said:

How about if your wife is on the bloody mobile all day is she double dipping to?

yes. just a bit harder to prove.

• Like 1

Why care if it is getting an itch itched if she comes home every time happy and you don't know about it.  

Posted (edited)

No one is better to smooth sweet talk thai ladies in to a romance, than a thai himselves. Be warned and be prepered 😄

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1