Jump to content
webfact

Hua Hin: Puppies rescued from roadside, beside mother's body

Recommended Posts

Puppies rescued from roadside, beside mother's body

By The Nation

 

Two women rescued five puppies found beside their mother’s bloated dead body on a roadside in Prachuap Khiri Khan’s Hua Hin district.


One of the woman, Chutima Singruang, posted on her Facebook wall on Wednesday that she and her friend spotted the puppies on the Hua Hin-Nong Plub road near the roadside Nong Sor market on Tuesday morning.

 

Chutima said in the post that the mother’s body was already bloated when she found it and no passers-by seemed to care about the poor puppies.

 

She said the mother and the puppies were apparently dumped in a fertiliser bag. The mother apparently bit a hole in the bag and freed herself and the puppies, but it was unclear how the adult dog died, Chutima added.

 

She and her friend buried the mother and took the puppies to the Hua Hin Dog Shelter.

 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30335270

 
thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably died from ingesting the plastic material of the bag!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wirat69 said:

Probably died from ingesting the plastic material of the bag!!

 

Or the fertiliser, if there was residue.  Poor things all, but the puppies are cute little blighters.  I hope they find nice homes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A reflection, as if we need one, on the despicable state of animal care in this country. 

Kudos to the two ladies for helping, but the puppies will be back on the street within the next few weeks. I believe in "cruel to be kind" Bad luck that they weren't carrying a potato sack and a river wasn't nearby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 10:35 PM, 01322521959 said:

A reflection, as if we need one, on the despicable state of animal care in this country. 

Kudos to the two ladies for helping, but the puppies will be back on the street within the next few weeks. I believe in "cruel to be kind" Bad luck that they weren't carrying a potato sack and a river wasn't nearby.

Why would you post such a cruel statement? Are you a sociopath? A troll? What?  Drowning an animal is a depraved act of cruelty.  Sick. Very sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

Why would you post such a cruel statement? Are you a sociopath? A troll? What?  Drowning an animal is a depraved act of cruelty.  Sick. Very sick.

I'm sick of the blasted things roaming the streets. Ex was bitten, who paid for the inoculations? I'm a realist, not an idealistic liberal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 18 February 2018 15:57
Sponsors
×