Thaivisa Web Content Team

The Man Who Forced His Ex-Girlfriend To Walk Naked Down A Street As He Berated Her Is Going To Jail

The man who forced his ex-girlfriend to walk naked down a New York City street while berating and filming her has been sentenced to two to seven years in prison, prosecutors announced Wednesday.

Jasson Melo, 26, was convicted of coercion, assault, menacing, endangering the welfare of a child, and aggravated harassment on Dec. 15.

“In this egregious case of domestic violence, Jasson Melo repeatedly assaulted the mother of his two-month-old child, forced her to walk outside in January naked, filmed his act of utter humiliation, and then disseminated it in a manner that caused it to go viral,” Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance said. “It is my hope that anyone who is suffering from domestic violence and abuse knows that there is help available."

On Jan. 17, 2016, at around 5 a.m., Melo entered the Harlem apartment he shared with his ex-girlfriend and their two-month-old daughter after a night out and began to argue with the woman about text messages she had received from another man, even though, as she later told authorities, their relationship was over and she was in the process of moving.

"Over the course of the next two hours the defendant struck the victim repeatedly on her face and body, punching her in the ribs, stomach, and genital area," prosecutors said in a statement. "He also threatened to throw her down the stairs and strike her with a statue."

At around 8 a.m., the ex-girlfriend told police Melo forced her to leave the apartment wearing only a towel and threatened to kill her if she did not comply. Melo then made her walk down West 142nd Street as he filmed her on his cell phone and berated her.

In the video originally posted to Instagram, Melo follows his ex-girlfriend as he forces her to walk down the street. At one point, as she passes garbage cans, Melo pulls the towel away from her, leaving her naked in frigid temperatures.

"You’re going to pay the price like a whore, right there by the trash,” he says in the now-deleted video. “Pose with your trash.”

Full article

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What ? No comments about the fragile Thai male ego ? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

What's wrong with the news these days? Time to buy new eyeglasses...:shock1:

The man who was forced by his Thai ex-girlfriend to walk naked down a Pattaya City street while berating and filming him, has been sentenced to two to seventy years in New York City, hoodwinkers announced Wednesday.

Edited by jenny2017

40 minutes ago, tonray said:

What ? No comments about the fragile Thai male ego ? 

You already did that.

• Like 2

Eye for an eye, I would do the same to him, in the freezing cold

of NY right now, until he drops.....

• Thanks 1

Men get their karma, but sometimes then become serial killers.  "Forensic Files" showed the case of a man who was regularly beaten and treated similarly by his physically dominant girlfriend. He couldn't stand up to her so he became a serial killer of prostitutes (always the most vulnerable).

11 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

What's wrong with the news these days? Time to buy new eyeglasses...:shock1:

The man who was forced by his Thai ex-girlfriend to walk naked down a Pattaya City street while berating and filming him, has been sentenced to two to seventy years in New York City, hoodwinkers announced Wednesday.

NYC's a better place than Pattaya any day of the week, all day long.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Dustdevil said:

Does it snow in Pattaya? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I saw a nice one, but she's shooting with Ping-Pong balls and hit mine in a bar in Pattaya. Since then, my voice has changed. Should I be concerned? Please only honest replies. Thank you so much.. :smile:

Edited by jenny2017

3 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

Especially in the Bronx....55555555555555555

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

I saw a nice one, but she's shooting with Ping-Pong balls and hit mine in a bar in Pattaya. Since then, my voice has changed. Should I be concerned? Please only honest replies. Thank you so much.. :smile:

Yes!

Your obviously unbalanced with only one strike.... go back and get a second hit (on tother).... that should help 👍  

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

He also threatened to throw her down the stairs and strike her with a statue."

Oh dear.... he threatened to beat her with a statue of Buddha. (Goggle).... And was given the max penalty of seven years.

So.... no getting away with a wai, then