superal

Have you left Thailand ?

Are there any TVF members who have left Thailand and moved to another Asian country ?  If so what were your reasons , was it for the good and any regrets ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, amvet said:

........the Lotus where I shop has three discount brothels attached that sponsor local farm girls who can attend college and only have to work on weekends and holidays after their homework is done.  

I'd go somewhere else if the infrastructure was equivalent and the women readily available for old fellas like myself.

:sick:

• Haha 2

Ya, I know.  Getting old isin't easy.  When I was young (in my 60's) I'd go to the go go's and party all night.  Now I hit the places that can get me to the hospital quickest in case of a heart attack.  And I only go with the athletic ladies when I know my cardiologist is on duty.   These are the things that keep the older expats in Thailand as the health care is excellent and the ladies are helpful in getting you to the emergency room and taking care of personal hygiene.  Singapore may be cleaner and have less crime but do the ladies of the night take the time to help you up put your socks on and tie your shoes.

Here's a radical idea.

If your ticker ain't up to it, abstain.

Play bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

Nepal would be my second choice.

But I can't be bothered.