superal

Have you left Thailand ?

I have always found Filipino women to be the least pretty in SE Asia . The foods unbelievably bland too . Burma in a few years will be the place to be . 

• Like 1

Pokara is crap. Was there few years ago. Pollution, plastic, lake is dry.

Funny how everyone knows to stay the hell out of the Philippines.

44 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

I have always found Filipino women to be the least pretty in SE Asia . The foods unbelievably bland too . Burma in a few years will be the place to be . 

Nope,

Filipinnas speak English and they work hard-their opposite numbers in La La Land are grotesquely poorly educated,speak minimal English,are totally  lazy and merely memorize your pin number..

That is it.

On 1/17/2018 at 5:26 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL, it's the "menacing" that is the whole point of having them.

BTW, unless in the hands of experts that practice all the time ( and I doubt that applies to those guards ) a handgun is probably a complete waste of time.

Anyway, for all we know the shells may just have salt in them. Does McDs actually want people dying in front of their stores?

Perhaps not dying in their stores, but definitely f r o m their stores....:sorry: 

On 1/18/2018 at 6:28 PM, tropo said:

Well, there is good and bad on either side of the South China Sea. The people are generally a lot nicer and more fun to be around, as well as being much more interested in foreign countries and culture. The "LOS" they talk about here really describes the Philippines. There is no xenophobia to deal with. You'll hardly meet a family that hasn't got at least one member living abroad. (they estimate 10% of Filipinos live abroad). The problems I mentioned above are not really problems if you know what's going on. You have to behave yourself here and over there. You may well have missed out on something good by passing up on that "lovely Filipina". They have amazing beaches all over the archipelago.

Filipino men are very jealous and have huge inferiority complexes. The women will think nothing of blackmailing you placing you in serious Jeopardy for chump change all in league with club owners, foreigners and police. The nation is an absolute basket case. The reason 10% abroad is there is 40% unemployment. The quality of goods is poor and experience, much like India. I've absolutely no respect for any Filipino male I've worked with here in Thailand and 90% of the women. The entire nation is not very clever. I friend once told me the avg IQ was below 90. Average. Most of all, it's just a nation of very desperate people. Most of the women lose their looks after their first kid (17-18) or 23 which ever comes first. Angeles city if we were honest is indentured servitude.

Burma in a few years will be the place to be

In your opinion, why will it be 'the place to be'?

What will it offer?

3 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Filipino men are very jealous and have huge inferiority complexes. The women will think nothing of blackmailing you placing you in serious Jeopardy for chump change all in league with club owners, foreigners and police. The nation is an absolute basket case. The reason 10% abroad is there is 40% unemployment. The quality of goods is poor and experience, much like India. I've absolutely no respect for any Filipino male I've worked with here in Thailand and 90% of the women. The entire nation is not very clever. I friend once told me the avg IQ was below 90. Average. Most of all, it's just a nation of very desperate people. Most of the women lose their looks after their first kid (17-18) or 23 which ever comes first. Angeles city if we were honest is indentured servitude.

I also have no respect for anyone who rubbishes a whole nation of people with nonsense like you've just presented. A friend told you "the avg IQ was below 90". Are you serious? And now you're using that statistic to damn a whole nation? Don't confuse lack of education with IQ. I'm sure many eclipsed your IQ if your tirade here is any indication of your own intelligence.

You're so biased you couldn't see the forest for the trees. Someone obviously did a number on you. Number 6 perhaps? Perhaps you spent too much time in Angeles City. Drawing conclusion on what you've seen in AC is like saying you know what goes on in Thailand after spending your days in Nana Plaza or some bar areas wherever you live. I'm aware of blackmailing and other nasty things that go on in Angeles City and other places, just as I'm aware of the same type of shit that goes on in Thailand.

We are actually discussing the benefits vs negatives of Thailand compared to other countries. As I said, there is good and bad anywhere.

51 minutes ago, simon43 said:

In your opinion, why will it be 'the place to be'?

What will it offer?

You should know as you live there full time, right? How well do they speak English there?